willing to trade

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
a whiny baby who isn't happy with anything for a nice calm laid back model :rofl:

Things were great right after Hannah learned to crawl, it's been a few weeks of pure heaven. But now that she can pull up to standing against furniture she wants to walk and we're back to the EIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIi Hannah model. Not my favorite version I must say :rofl::rofl:

Hmm, I think I`ll keep my laid back bundle :) :rofl:

I'd love to trade this model of Jasper for one that sleeps through the night... that would be sweeeeeeeet!

If anyone wants to work on their fitness, I'll trade for a more laid-back model. My LO is now walking which is at least a slower pace than his crawling. We have crawling races around the garden and he wins!!! Its extremely tiring trying to keep up with him.

Sigh, I wouldn't trade him for the most perfect baby in the world! :)

courtneys pulling out all my dvds?? still wanna trade?? :shrug:

lol, we even got a new tv unit where the dvd's would be stored in draws. He then learnt how to open the draws! So we packed the dvd's so tightly he couldn't get them out. Next step, climb on draws, stand on dvd's and put mucky fingers all over the tv. The draws has now been taped closed and even we can't get to the dvd's..

haha theres always some advert up trying to get rid of hannah! Bless her... but NO you ain't getting my caitlyn, no way. Ask zara if you can have charlie, you WILL have fun then :rofl:

haha theres always some advert up trying to get rid of hannah! Bless her... but NO you ain't getting my caitlyn, no way. Ask zara if you can have charlie, you WILL have fun then :rofl:

:rofl: it's been three weeks at least......she was very good until recently :rofl::rofl:

Haha yes as amy said you can have charlie if you want! you need too drink lots and lots of coffee to keep up with him! and have eyes in the back of your head, side of your head, everyware really! ...oh did i mention be really really fast!? haha ..but yeah u have him we'll take ur little girl my OH is dying for a daughter! :rofl:

Haha yes as amy said you can have charlie if you want! you need too drink lots and lots of coffee to keep up with him! and have eyes in the back of your head, side of your head, everyware really! ...oh did i mention be really really fast!? haha ..but yeah u have him we'll take ur little girl my OH is dying for a daughter! :rofl:

:nope: I'm not looking for more work than I already have :rofl:

He he bless her. I think ill keep my laid back model. Benn was like that to i know what your feeling lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"