Wind

ladymilly

proud mammy
Reaction score
Jack seems to have trouble getting his wind up :cry: he takes his bottle fine and then when i wind him he seems to take forever. he is on an easy digest formula cos he couldn't poo and this seems to have done the trick for that but now his wind is a nightmare. i am giving him infacol and it seemed to help him at first but now not so much :cry: last night for instance he woke at 1.00 for his feed and it took me forever to get wind up. then he fell asleep so i put him into his moses basket and within about 15 mins he was crying with his wind. obviously i hadn't gotten it all up :cry: and then he was awake for about 3 hours with it. eventually he fell asleep on OH and then woke at 7. he took loads of bottle and i got up the wind again and then he was up for a while and then went into his moses basket again and he was awake but fine and the next thing i knew he was making noise like he was going to puke and i only got him out of the moses basket in time and he puked everywhere :cry: the poor thing. he seems fine now and is asleep. i just would like to know if anyone has any tips about wind and if there is anything other than infacol that works. thanks ladies and sorry for the long thread :hugs:

Ive just copyed and pasted what i wrote on another thread similer to this yesterday

my baby has been terrible with colic still has it a bit now at 5 months, i tryed infacol and dentinox but both didnt do much for him ive heard colief is brill but expensive but its suppose to be worth every penny, i use gripe water now hes older which helps alot other than that try different ways of winding try putting on your lap on her front and rubbing or patting her back and sitting her on your lap and move her in circular movements also if shes in pain you can lif her legs up or push them towards her belly usually gets wind out and winding in between feeds not just after if your not allready will help. Hope this helps for you i know how hard it is with the constant crying xxxx

oh and do you have a bouncer or swing ? i found this helped soothe him aswell or rocking and bouncing a little tends to help charlie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->