Windy baby!!

Linny

Reaction score
How can I help my LO get her wind up properly?

She is mostly BF and gets terrible wind, it makes her fuss at the breast (or bottle) and she finds it difficult to sleep at night.....hence no sleep for me :( I do wind her but at night she's so sleepy sometimes its impossible to get it all up and then half an hour of being asleep in her cot it wakes her up! Eventually it comes out of her bum!!!

Ive tired infacol but she spits it straight up, can I put it in a bottle of EBM or FF instead? Gripe water doesn't help much either!

i'll be stalking this thread just posted something similar in the bf section x

I had the same problem with my LO, make s wind-food diary. See if any particular food you eat makes LO worse. Dairy, Wheat ad onions were my LO nemesis.

Try dentinox colic drops. Horrible to give to LO, mine screams when I give it, but it brings his wind up almost instantly and unlike infacol you don't need to keep giving it.

Other option i'v not tried is teaspoon of lemonade. Its meant to have the same affect

I'll be following this thread too. Gripe water helps just a little. LO had some at 10pm but he kept me up till 5am. I gave him more gripe water at 5am and he eventually fell asleep for 3 hours from exhaustion. Need another method to wind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->