Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
:wave:

Well, after the success of my Team Yellow thread from when I was pregnant with Max, I have decided I need another Team Yellow group to keep me focused.

This time I am desperate to know what I am carrying, but I WILL NOT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION :winkwink:

Please help deliver me from evil, by joining my lovely Team Yellow thread.

I'll start a list on the front page of all us Team Yellow gals, so please let me know your EDD and as the babies start coming in later in the year, we'll keep a tally on boys and girls born.

Welcome on board people!!!

Members, edd, babies born:

catfromaus - September 20th 2011. Rose :pink:
wanna-b-mummy - November 7th 2011. Tyler :blue:
babyhopes2010 - November 11th 2011. Freya :pink:
Chele - November 16th 2011 Hayden :blue:
WannabemomV - November 20th 2011
Huggingwinnie - November 25th 2011
Rhiana79 - November 27th 2011
Amitootold - November 28th 2011
Samantha675 - November 29th 2011
wind - November 29th 2011
ZoeBunny - December 6th 2011
sugarheart - December 8th 2011
missmayhem - December 9th 2011
hawalkden - December 10th 2011. Isaac :blue:
Green Glitter - December 11th 2011
PhoenixRising - December 13th 2011
Speccy - December 14th 2011
AimeeM - December 20th 2011
Saphira - December 20th 2011
Pinga - December 25th 2011
Tannenbaum - December 25th 2011
Becyboo__x - December 28th 2011
VickieLP - December 31st 2011
3 girlies - January 1st 2012
Lilmiss - January 1st 2012
JackiePed - January 1st 2012
1hopefull - January 2nd 2012
Lara310809 - January 13th 2012
MrsMama - January 18th 2012
mrsraggle - February 1st 2012
Radiance - February 9th 2012
Josefin - February 14th 2012

Not preggo but cheering you team yellowers on from the sidelines!

Oooh I'll join and try to help as much as poss!! :haha:
When DD was born both OH and I said we'd like the next to be a surprise but we're both secretly hoping for a boy so we might cave in lol!!

Pud's EDD is 25/12/11!!

OMG your user name is so coincidental to your due date or what?!!!
Adding you to the list. Welcome to my (so far) little group. if you do decide to cave, you're always still welcome and I'll stick a little pink/blue stork next to your name.

wow what an EDD!!!

Haha yep should have seen my BFP coming this month lol!!
I'm really looking forward to it :) Hoping this pregnancy will be stress free!!

How was your last pregnancy?x

Not that great really :(
I had 3 emergency scans in 1st tri due to bleeding.
I had terrible SPD and had crutches.
I had 3 hospital stays due to pre eclampsia which was luckily controled with drugs so it changed to HIP.
I had to have twice weekly check ups (BP, scans, bloods) from around 32 weeks.
I was induced at 39+3 as they didn't want me going over due.
The induction was terrible, babies heartbeat near enough stopped so I was rushed in for a emcs.
I was in terrible pain from section till LO was 6 months and now it only hurts if I over do things.

LOL you're probs wondering why I'm putting myself through it all again lol.

I'm actually feeling nice and relaxed about this pregnancy, theres no stress in my life, I'm healthier and happier than last time so I'm not worried about BP the only thing I know is going to get me is the SPD as I can already feel it brewing lol!!

How was your last pregnancy?? I think I remember you from last time as you were a few months ahead of me.

Gosh you did have it rough didn't you. But mine was equally as rubbish as I spent days and days in day care from 6 months pregnant with suspected PET and then was induced at 37+1 as my uric levels had increased and they were worried, emergency section as hb was dropping at 3-4cm dilated - so yeah, I do know why we're doing it again and it ain't because of our previous pregnancies hey? :rofl:

Yeah def feeling more relaxed about this one. Have you got MS yet? :sick: x

Gosh! We're both crazy for going through it again lol.

Just out of interest do you remember what your uric levels were?

Nope no ms yet :)

No sorry I don't, I don't recall ever seeing them. It was my 5th 24 hour urine collection that they worked it out from. God how embarrasing, carrying a bottle of pee round for 24 hours having to pee in it every time. I really hope I don't have to do that again this time. There's a chance I'll get it again. Grrr I hope not

Hope the MS stays away from you. Did you get it last time?
So far I feel exactly the same as I did with Max. Another nail in the boy box!

Hi Ladies

Its my first and we are team yellow. Will probably be my only child so I think it would be nice to be a surprise. EDD is 28/11/11 x

I'm Team Yellow too! This is our first and we definitely want a surprise. I have no urge to find out the sex so hopefully I'll be ok! Good luck to you all x

:wave: hello two new team yellowers and welcome

I'll add you to the front page later when I'm on my laptop.

How are your pregnancies so far?x

I'm Team Yellow too! This is our first and we definitely want a surprise. I have no urge to find out the sex so hopefully I'll be ok! Good luck to you all x

What's your EDD? I have too much baby brain to work it out :dohh:x

OH a Team Yellow Thread, I never look in the Group and Discussion section- I will from now on.
We are Team Yellow. My DH wants it to be so much a surprise I had to convince him that he will be coming to the 3D U/S when we have it around 22 weeks.. We are super excited, this is our first.
Due Date is Nov 20th..

OH a Team Yellow Thread, I never look in the Group and Discussion section- I will from now on.
We are Team Yellow. My DH wants it to be so much a surprise I had to convince him that he will be coming to the 3D U/S when we have it around 22 weeks.. We are super excited, this is our first.
Due Date is Nov 20th..

Heya!! :wave:
Wow you're have a 3D one. I'd love one but DH says because I won't indulge him in finding out the sex, I am not allowed one. Boo to him!
x

:wave: Samantha
Added
Did you find out with your first?

What's your EDD? I have too much baby brain to work it out :dohh:x

Sorry Chele, it's 14th December! I think I have baby brain too :haha:

Pregnancy is ok - no spotting or pains or anything which is great, but I do feel sick ALL the time! And I've completely lost my appetite - can only cope with Weetabix, bread & cheese, and potatoes. It's annoying because I was super healthy before I became pregnant and ate loads of fruit & veg, but hey, it's all for a good cause, right?!

I hope everyone stays well :flower:

Lol, thanks Speccy. I can't even get dressed in the morning without becoming confused.

You've just got to eat what you can eat. Worry about it all later. MS will soon be gone (I hope!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->