Winter 2011/2012 multiples?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I know there are a few of us! Couldnt see another group ...

So Im Jo, dd Dec 13th (although my consultant wont let me past 38 weeks), and on team double blue.

Anyone else?

I know i have seen plenty floating around here. Congrats on double blue. You are gonna be so out numbered.lol. My Oh is too it will be 6girls(including me) versus 3 boys(including him)lol.

I know i have seen plenty floating around here. Congrats on double blue. You are gonna be so out numbered.lol. My Oh is too it will be 6girls(including me) versus 3 boys(including him)lol.

7 ... Wow! Yeah ill have 3 boys under 2 years! eck! and OH so Im well out numbered, we do have a female cat, but also a male so that evens that out! :wacko:

Would like to try again in the future, although 3 seems like a heck of a lot of work and cars would be a nightmare after 3! But i am envious of your 7! :thumbup:

It isnt easy sailing.lol. I have always wanted twins! The closest i got to twin were having two girls 11 months apart.lol. They are like twins though, same clothing and shoes size. We want more believe it or not.lol. I want them to be much more spread out, oh wants more in 5-7 yrs spread. I will be 33 in 5 yrs so still under the high risk maternal age but will always be high risk since the babes like coming early.

It isnt easy sailing.lol. I have always wanted twins! The closest i got to twin were having two girls 11 months apart.lol. They are like twins though, same clothing and shoes size. We want more believe it or not.lol. I want them to be much more spread out, oh wants more in 5-7 yrs spread. I will be 33 in 5 yrs so still under the high risk maternal age but will always be high risk since the babes like coming early.

Im happy to have twins, although i wouldnt choose it, it is hard, but i guess you know about being high risk. Ive been told its 50/50 if ill make it to viability, eck! but then who knows, its all just guesses.

Wow, how old were you having your first?

I think in 5 years we "might" have another, who knows. Im not sure how ill cope, im fairly relaxed with my son, he tell us when he wants to sleep etc (not bedtime, just naps), if he isnt hungery i dont stress etc, but i dont think its so easy to be without routine when you have 3 or more!:wacko:

I think you'll make it further than 24weeks. I read about your surgery while carrying them. That must have been scary. I was 18 when i fell pg and 19 when i had her. My oh was 22 when i got pg and 23 when i had her so he is 4 yrs older than me.
Routine is very important mostly when you have multiples or have a big family. I cant get my preschool aged kids to take naps anymore but the baby has a sleep time. We eat at the same time every meal and day(unless there are apts or things like that) Bath time is hard for me. I put 3 in the tub and wash them,then baby, my son can take care of his washing needs and my oldest can too. It will become easier as you get to know their wants and needs and get a routine set. It might take a few weeks but it will happen.

Thanks, yeah a huge part of me thinks ill make it to 38 weeks (when i say make it, i def wont be walking lol) and have to be induced, my son was 9lbs and born at 40+6! But then im so worried too. sometimes i wish i had a crystal ball, but most of the time im glad i dont :D

I cant imagine me with a routine lol! its going to be VERY interesting! lol! Ill cope though, all us mums have to! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->