Wiped brown blood

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
This morning before work, I wiped a tiny bit of brown blood when I went loo. There was nothing else, and I felt baby move, so I went work.

I've been going to the loo every hour, and nothing, no more blood, so I thought everything was okay. Charlie was climbing all over me last night as he's ill with chicken pox and elbowed my tummy a couple of times, so he may have just dislodged some old blood.

But I've just gone loo again, and there's some more on the panty liner I'm wearing. It's just brown discharge, not red or pink, and I've got no pain, and can feel the baby moving all the time. There's not loads of it, about an inch round on the pad.

I feel fine. I don't want to worry unnecessarily. And with Charlie being ill, it'd be impossible to take him to the hospital with us, and don't have anyone to look after him. Which would mean me going on my own.

I'll be fine won't I? I would be straight there if I couldn't feel the baby yet, but it's moving all the time.

I'm waffling now.... Tell me it's okay :hugs:

Didn't want to read and run.... if it's brown blood, it's old blood and should be okay. If you have any doubts though, maybe ring your midwife? Am sure will be fine.

:hug:

im sure all is fine, especially that you have been feeling baby moving.
if i were you id ring dr in morning.

all the best

x

Agree with the above. It's brown blood which is a good sign, and if it's around the time you would normally get your AF that could be why.

Thanks girls.:hugs:

That's exactly what I would tell anyone else who had had this, but when it's happening to you, you need reassurance don't you?:hugs:

I've had this on and off since 8 weeks and still today I've had it. I put off saying anything to my midwife because I have a doppler so always checked the heartbeat until I could feel bubs moving, now I feel the bub all the time.

When I did eventually tell the midwife, she asked me to see a consultant to be on the safe side. I had an internal last week and am awaiting results. My midwife did say spotting/bleeding could be a low lying placenta but it isn't in my case.

I'm sure things are ok if you can feel the baby but when you can, get checked out or give your midwife a call to put your mind at rest.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I hope its ok but as long as you speak to some1 to ease ur mind. Sometimes the worrys worse than anything :hugs:

I did lose count the times this happened to me but I'd still say let the mw know at least:hugs:

bubs is obviously happy though & thats the main thing :)

Hope all is well- I'm sure it's nothing as I know lots of women have dealt with this on and off .

Thanks everyone. I've had no more since yesterday evening, phew!

I've actually got mw tomorrow morning, so I'll mention it to her then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->