Wisdom teeth :(

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
About a year ago I had my wisdom teeth on my right side out. The surgeon would only do one side at a time because they were so nasty. But my boss was pissed off at the time I had to have off work (about 3 days) because I could hardly breathe let alone speak. Anyways, my left side never hurt so I was just waiting for a time suitable to have them out... and of course now I'm pregnant and they've started to hurt. What am I going to do??? It's not bad bad pain at the mo, just a bit tender and my throat is sore and my ear is blocked.

:hugs: xxx

I hate dentists (mainly because I can't get one - grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!). Only thing I can suggest is to go and see yours and see what they say, they might just be able to give you some antibiotics to clear it all up til you have it removed or something.

Hope you get it sorted :hugs:

You can go have it out now hun ..
I had my wisdom tooth out at the dentist two weeks ago :) , I feel so much better now i didnt think i could have anything done while pregnant but dentist told me its fine . xx .

yh you can have it out now - i had my wisdom tooth out about 2 weeks ago too, i feel much better after, just made my smile wonkey for a couple of hours lol! :)

i'm so glad i had mine out years ago!

Im having horrible wisdom teeth issues atm. BUT im so afraid of dentist, I tried calling one and broke down crying

i no the pain of wisdom teeth it is so horrible i got all 4 of mine out at once and couldnt eat solids for a week and a half i no ur pain.. i hope all goes well with u :hug:

I had mine out a few years ago and they did it all at one time. I would get them out now cause they will only cause more pain. dumb teeth! :hugs: Hope you feel better!

great thread girls - I had put off going as I assumed that they couldn't do anything as I'm pg - will go and make an appointment now :D

My wisdom teeth are just coming in now that I'm pregnant and it's horrifying pain. I'm thinking of using some baby teething remedies, see if that helps at all for me.. but yours are already in.. I was told plain, regular strength tylenol is safe after the first trimester, but it's not very effective!!

I think the only reason they won't do it, is if you have to go under general (is that the one where you go to sleep, thats the one i mean.) Or if they need to do xrays to see where it is etc. whihc obvs they can't do. So i guess it's on individual dentist and whetehr you've had xrays or not yet.

I had one out a few months agho, and now my other side has started to ache, you cld try mouth wash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->