Wish i could forget just while waiting

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Shells, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Shells

Shells Well-Known Member

I cant seem to stop thinking about babies and pregnancy. :ignore:...all day and even had a dream about getting two positive pregnancy tests! Its starting to really get to me, i just want to think about something else until the :test:.....
    Also, after reading these posts, i panic cos i dont have any symptoms that people describe as 'pregnancy symptoms', i dont feel any different and it panics me!!!
    Anyone else feel like this!
    xxx

2. anna'ellisia

anna'ellisia Guest

yes ME! it seems i only see pregnant women now or ppl pushing buggys/prams! its really getn to me!

and as for symptoms i hant got nun and have neva had any! i wonder if its all in the mind!???!

3. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

Trust me - it's much better not to think you have any symptoms than notice every little thing as a possible symptom - just makes it worse when you've convinced yourself you MUST be pregnant cos of all the symptoms and you're still not.

Don't think everyone gets lots of symptoms anyway so you're not out yet

4. Shells

Shells Well-Known Member

I have wondered that before, i can see how you can imagine symptoms that arent there or are simply coincidence!!!! How long till you test!? xx