wish i could make a choice and stop living in wtt limbo :-/

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
I APOLOGISE NO FOR MY RAMBLING

Im not even sure i want another

Monday i do, tuesday i dont, wednesday i dont :grr:

I dunno id love to have another but nursery fees mean ttc is (at the earliest) jan 16, if i werent to catch by may id stop till jan 17. I work at the seaside so cant really take mat leave over summer, i mean i know i CAN but it wouldnt be fair on my team :haha: plus i really want a mid oct baby, the boss wants a late jan baby :rofl:

But i really want lo to have a 'proper sibling' (has 2 hlf siblings), days to soft play or farm or zoo etc is always better with a play mate.

And id love to do it again, the belly, the scans, labour :wacko: 1st smile, 1st word, 1st step etc

Then on the other hand working around 1 is sooooo hard how would i juggle work, a baby and a school boy. We couldnt go on holidays, id never get my dream car (little pink mini with eyelashes :blush: barbies car). Id have to stop shopping at next :sad2:

Having to deal with ex baby mumma drama again if i were to go for second

I couldnt spoil oscar the way i do. I keep arguing with myself that he has family, but part time families not the same, is it???

My reasons for not sound so selfish i know but i dunno. My parent to put it bluntly were crap. My childhood was a cold house, very few clothes, no holidays, no days out just arguing parents over money

I want better for my son

I realise no-1 can choose but me but it feels better to 'say' it

Well from what I've seen on here you only regret the children you don't have but wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->