• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wish i never....

nessajane

Reaction score
.........tried on a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans!!

We're sorting out the spare rooms ready to decorate the nursery and i seen some jeans so i thought ohh go on lets see what they look like on???

OMG i couldnt even pull them up past my thighs :cry:

Ive put on nearly 2 stone and im not bothered at all about that, but i didnt think i had put much weight on other parts of my body apart from bump!!

Oops :dohh: too much eating me thinks :munch:

Im going to keep them in my wardrobe as a goal for after LO is born!! I will get back into them EVENTUALLY!!

Its depressing isn't it! I did this a while ago - I too thought I hadn't put weight on elsewhere other than my bump - and what's more confusing is that people keep telling me that I haven't, so I don't understand!!!

Pack the skinny clothes away and don't look at them till bubba is out!!

Oh babes dont worry to much, your blooming with a little Blue bump!
And like you say having them in the wardrobe for after the baby is born will be a good incentive!
Mine will be my wedding dress hee hee
x

Stupid aint it! we all do it! i done it a few times and after thought WHY??!!

I kept them cos i am hoping to fit into them some time xx

My thighs and bum were the first place i put weight on!
Everyone just thought i was getting a bit fat until my bump finally started showing!
Loving my bigger body now though!
x

:dohh: Nessa!! I'm the same, none of my jeans/combats go past my thighs. I knew they'd puffed up abit but not so much, :| I havent dared try get in anything else I have. :rofl: And course you'll fit back in em. :p x

Damn them crisps, sweets, chocolate and icecream!!! :rofl:

I'm no way trying any other clothes on i wore pre-pregnancy..... im too scared!! lol

i too am the same! can pull them up to mid-thigh. I had a baby 5 years ago and was the same then. You hold alot of water too. You will be amazed how you will become smaller afterwards. I was lower than pre-preg weight after 9 weeks. I did lots of fast walks with pram (3 miles each day). really works

I can only dream of bein lower than pre-preg weight after this. I'm going on a diet straight away after Ive had her (never stuck to one in my life) lol, but this will make me stick to it, cause I know I'll have alot of 'baggage' & it'll knock my confidence riiiight down. I can't wait to be normal, aaarrrggghh! :D

Im going to be straight back on a diet!! lots of salad and fruit for me :( i think im going to try and join the gym too :shock:

Lots of pram training sounds good to me - I've been on bedrest since I was 20 weeks pregnant and have put on just over a stone so far but know there's more to come. My pram will be getting ALOT of use trying to get my bum and thighs and back into shape!

Yeh i was just saying to my hubby alst nite im gonna be starting my gym membership again next yr and my spinning class!!

I've been tempted to do this but have resisted! You will be back in them before you know it hun. x

Nessa!! Very courageous of you!!! :rofl: I would never!!

Just think of how great it will be to put them on and fit into them after you are focused for a while to slim down!!!

:hugs: Regardless you are gorgeous!!

I made the same mistake!:dohh: Hoping a lot of it is water-actually looking forward to exercising again after LO born!!! x

i did the same about a week ago! Even my 'baggy' jeans were too tight :rofl:

I will be back into them by April! I swear!

nessa!!! JUST AS A SIDE NOTE!!!!!!

I......:blush:.....grew out of my mat pants.....:rofl:

who grows out of mat pants?!?!?!? lol

oh the joys we get from our little boys....AND girls.

:hugs:

Dont know if i dare go try now ... stupid part of me really wants to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"