wish me luck and say a prayer

piranha

Reaction score
My story - feb 2011 (MMC), may 2011 (chemical), aug 2011 (blighted ovum)... After the last one got appointment in Recurrent miscarriage clinic nov 16th (today). Me and my hubby decided to wait and do all the tests first.
And then some mysterious things started to happen :)
3 weeks ago i saw a dream - somebody or something told me "baby is gonna come in july", even in my dream i was thinking "that's not possible, cos it means i have to get pregnant now, but we are waiting for the app in the clinic". Woke up in the morning and after forgot about it until few days later my hubby told me about his dream - i was 7 month pregnant and he was saying "see, everything is fine". We decided - wishful thinking...
Around nov 7th i was expecting my AF, it never came - got my :bfp: on the nov 9th. :happydance: Still don't understand how or when did it happen... :)sex: maybe? :haha:)
And the last thing - next morning after :bfp: we got a text from my hubby's sister - nun (who has never met me, cos lives on the other side of the world, and who doesn't know anything about previous MC or even that we were trying) - "dear brother, saw in the dream, that your wife is pregnant, said a prayer for it to be true..."

Hopefully all this means, that this time we are going to get what we are praying for! :baby:

P.S. had my app today, had all the blood tests done for the recurrent mc, now waiting for answers and a scan next week. Taking one day at a time

:dust: for everybody

Wow, that is an amazing story! I hope everything goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->