Wish me luck please girls!

cuddles314

Proud Mummy to Bobby
Reaction score
Hi all,
Well, had 3rd growth scan today, and bubs is now estimated at
10lb 2oz!!!!!!! :saywhat: :help:

So am seeing the consultant tomorrow, and think I am going to ask for an induction, as I still really want to avoid a section if at all possible. I still think my dates are wrong, and do not see how I could possibly go for another 4 weeks or more. I am really uncomfortable now, and my hips and back are really feeling the strain. :hissy:

By my hospital dates I will be 37 weeks next Thursday, so I am hopeful that the doctors will agree that I can be started off then.

What would be really good is if I can get bubs to come of his/her own accord before then, as that means I may still be able to use the pool.

Please wish me luck ladies, I just want this bubs to come out now, and think it is definitely cooked enough!
xx

Hope all goes well tomorrow ill keep my fingers crossed for you on the section front!!

x

sweetheart, best of luck, you'll be fine... xxx

best of luck hun ....u can always try the usual remodies like pineapple etc but thought it only worked wen ya due to pop....good luck tomo x x x

wow... good luck! I dont envy you having to give birth to a 10lb baby... I would be demanding an induction or c-section lol!

Good luck hun, keep us posted. Hoping LO sets in an appearence soon for you.

Def get demanding the induction.. they must let you have one i dont see where the sense in letting you continue it :hugs: GoodLuck!!! On the bright side you must cook your LOs very well :lol:

yowwwwwwzer! Good luck Claire!! Hope they give you the induction!

Good Luck hun, my fingers are crossed for you. LOL I said 10lb in your other thread.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Ohhh! i hope they agree to your induction and all goes well! exciting that you could have your bubs soon! *hugs*

10lb 2oz, OMG!! Good luck trying to get the induction xx

wow!!! Is that the weight now or estimated at birth!!!! If now it could an 11lb'er!!!! Hope doc gives you the induction at 37 weeks hun xx

wow!!! Is that the weight now or estimated at birth!!!! If now it could an 11lb'er!!!! Hope doc gives you the induction at 37 weeks hun xx

That's the estimated weight now!

The sonographer was such a lovely woman, and even said sorry, when she gave me the measurements, as they were so large! :rofl:

Had to laugh as well when she said to me,
" Baby seems very happy and healthy in there"

He/she is just a bit too contented me thinks! :rofl:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583