wish me luck please

jenny25

Reaction score
going for my 2nd rescan as my last one showed that their was still a small amount still inside this was 19 days ago im nervous and cant stop panicking:cry::cry: xxx

thanks girls well still have some of the pregnancy their and im booked in for a erpc next wed which im shitting myself and scared so got my pre op next tuesday then ive too be at day surgery at 12 on the wed x

Thinking about you Jenny...the procedure itself is not bad so try not to worry hunni. I had no pain during, and very little cramping afterwards. I know its easy to tell you not to worry, but just know you have ladies on here behind you for whatever you need :hugs:

Thinking of you!!! (((BIG HUGS))). Like Amos said, the surgery isn't that bad. I have had two now both with no complications and minimal discomfort.

Sending tons of hugs and love your way :hugs: I will be thinking about you and hope that all goes well

thank you girls i feel i will be able to get better as i have been feeling rotten now for a good while i want to be back to myself but i guess this is the first step to getting their you girls have been really good too me thank you xxx

hI jENNY,I WANTED YOU TO KNOW I HAD THE SAME PROCEDURE ON MONDAY(31ST)AND APART FROM THE HEARTACHE WE ALL GO THRU,IT WAS RELATIVELY PAINLESS,I DIDNT BLEED THAT MUCH AFTERWARDS. I HATE BEING PUT TO SLEEP BUT THEY MADE ME RELAXED(AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BE), GOD BLESS JENNY,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->