wish me luck....

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
So Amelia has started to get really grumpy from 6.30/7pm - often falling asleep and needing to be woken for her bath and 8pm feed.........

so have decided that she may be ready for a 7pmish bedtime - have bought her whole routine forward a good hour!

Also decided to introduce a 'dream feed' arund 10.30pm before i go to bed as she has her long sleep time from 8 till3/4am at the mo - really hoping the dream feed will result in the long sleep period being from 10.30 till 6am ish.....better sleep for mummy and daddy!

Those of you that have introduced the dream feed - did it work? If it did, did LO sleep longer straight way or did it take a little while to establish?

Anyway wish me luck - am so worried that i am going to completlly mess up and that she will stay awake after 10.30pm dreamfeed and i'll end up wishing i hadn't changed the routine :dohh:

Do you think i'm doing the right thing...aagghh i hope so....

dream feeding worked wonders with lilly :) good luck although if she's anything like Lilly you may well get a good decent nights sleep

Good luck honey :hugs:

I am considering doing something similar with Alex, he keeps falling fast asleep at 8 and needing to be woken up at 9.30 for his bath and last feed at 10 - he then sleeps through until 6 /7 o'clock.

Let me know how you get on, I'll probably be following in your footsteps at the weekend :hugs:

Hey lulu - havn't 'seen' you in a while - hope you and Alexander are doing well xx

Sounds promising!!!

I introduced a dream feed when I first got Erin into her bedtime routine and it didn't help her sleep longer at all. She still woke at the same time she had been before! I would feed her at around 10.30 but I found that if I wanted an early night she'd still wake up expecting that feed. I phased it out in the end and now she sleeps 10-12 hours solid. However I have heard that dream feeds work to help a lot of babies sleep that bit longer. Good luck xx

Good luck
This never worked with May, she likes setting her own routine! I tried waking her and feeding her and she ended up waking up earlier than she used to!
Cant complain though, the routine she has now is last bottle at 6pm, sleeps from 8pm to 7.30am......! I just let her choose her own times and thats how it goes now.
Hope it works out for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->