Wish me luck....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by aiko, Apr 24, 2009.

1. aiko

aiko Fab son & pregnant again!

I'm off to the Scottish Baby Show today (I know, it's only just after midnight. I really am bad!) with my pregnant sisters and pregnant friend. I'll be taking my wee boy to play with all the toys and join in the shows. But I just know it's going to be tough.

Still, at least it's my birthday too and there'll be cake. (I know because I made my husband buy me a tray of 20 massive chocolate and sponge cup cakes from costco.)

2. Lilaala

Lilaala LTTTC Alumni

Didn't want to read and run!

Not sure what the luck was for, but I hope you had a good time and a very Happy Birthday!

3. sparklyboo

sparklyboo Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. Hope u had a good day!
    :happydance:

4. aiko

aiko Fab son & pregnant again!

Lol, I'm going to a room full of happy, pregnant women - 3 of whom I'll be with. When I first planned to go I figured there was no way I wouldn't be pregnant by the time it came round but here it is and still no baby. I'm in the 7th month so it feels like forever but I suppose it's not that long really.

I think I'll be lucky if I don't end up crying about it all. But hey! It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, or so they say.