Wish me luck!

lw0619

Reaction score
After 3 faint, but definitely there, BFPs, i am still SOO scared to actually think this could be true! i am having blood drawn this afternoon to confirm with my FS. I will get the results back tomorrow. Also have an appt with my OBGYN on Monday. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up. Going to go buy more tests after work. Please wish me luck and send all your :dust: my way! thanks ladies :flower:

After 3 faint, but definitely there, BFPs, i am still SOO scared to actually think this could be true! i am having blood drawn this afternoon to confirm with my FS. I will get the results back tomorrow. Also have an appt with my OBGYN on Monday. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up. Going to go buy more tests after work. Please wish me luck and send all your :dust: my way! thanks ladies :flower:

Yay!! You got your appointment!! But why are you getting your results tomorrow?? I got mine the same day, weird!!! But sending you lots of :dust: and a :bfp: Gotta let all of us know tomorrow!!!

Yay!! You got your appointment!! But why are you getting your results tomorrow?? I got mine the same day, weird!!! But sending you lots of :dust: and a :bfp: Gotta let all of us know tomorrow!!!

Well i cant go in until after work which is 315. They close at 4 so im going very late in the day. i WISH i could get them today!!! i will definitely be updating yall. THANKS!!!

I hope it's your :bfp: good luck and lots of :dust:

Thanks ladies!! Just got my confirmation!! I am officially and cautiously pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->