Wish me luck!!!!

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
I'm at the hospital at 7am for my induction!!!!

I'm so excited that I'm finally going to meet my princess - about flippin' time too seeing as I will be 11 days overdue!!!!

I'm going for a nice hot bubble bath soon to try and relax myself before having an early night - I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve lol!!!!!

Read a lot of your posts and wondered if you'd had your baby yet; good luck and make sure you post your birth story!

xx

ooooo good luck! i went 8 days over last time, you must be soooooo fed up! hope it isnt a long induction and your princess comes into the world easily xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh Good luck hun! :) Hope it all goes well tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your piccies of your LO! :) Hugs xx

Thanks ladies! I will most definitely be posting pics and my story as soon as I can xxx

Good luck, wishing you a smooth and easy time :)

good luck! hope everything goes well and she doesnt keep u waiting long!

how bloody exciting!! Bet you just cant wait! I will be looking out for your story and pics. xx

good luck huni hope u have a nice stress free labour all the best xxx ive got mine saturday forteen days over lol x

good luck looking forward to reading ur birth story and seeing the pictures x

goodluck hunni, our babies birthdays will be one day apart as my lil man coming on thursday now!

Thank you so much ladies! I have to admit to getting a bit nervous now though lol!!!

Aww good luck for tomorrow :) I think I will be nervous when it happens, it's only natural I think xxx

Oooooh... how exciting!!!

Best of luck, hun! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pics!

:hugs:

All the best for tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly.Try and get a good nights sleep.

Lots of luck Betty, can't wait to hear the news that your little princess has arrived xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->