Wish my period would just hurry and come!

bunnyhop

Reaction score
Im hoping posting this will bring her out, ive been spotting since Sunday this is usual for me but its alot lighter than usual and i keep thinking what if i am pregnant, i know im not and shes on her way but just wish she would come so i can start planning for next months ttc.

i know how u feel. want it to come , but then i dont want it to come and have bfp!

Well posting sure brought her to my door. I was a week late and posted about it Friday and guess who came calling friday night!! Evil witch!!! Here's to hoping you are preggo or to starting so that you can get busy for the next time around :)

Im hoping posting this will bring her out, ive been spotting since Sunday this is usual for me but its alot lighter than usual and i keep thinking what if i am pregnant, i know im not and shes on her way but just wish she would come so i can start planning for next months ttc.

bunnyhop - just wondered how you are?

Still here, and still waiting :wacko: driving me potty tbh as i just want my cycles to be 'normal' again my heart tells me that im preg but i get this every single month so my head tells me no just hurry up av. If it follows last month i should have my av properly tomorrow morning.

Its really upsetting tbh you wait for the 2ww you wait for ov date and now i have to wait for av :shrug::cry:

Still here, and still waiting :wacko: driving me potty tbh as i just want my cycles to be 'normal' again my heart tells me that im preg but i get this every single month so my head tells me no just hurry up av. If it follows last month i should have my av properly tomorrow morning.

Its really upsetting tbh you wait for the 2ww you wait for ov date and now i have to wait for av :shrug::cry:

bunnyhop - :hug: I know what your going through. I thought for sure I would get a bfp this month especially with me being late, but I was wrong. I'm now 11 days late and POAS this morning and still bfn. I'm trying to get some pma but I'm finding it really hard. I'm sick of af playing with my head.

Shes finally arrieved at last! Aclio i hope you get your bfp or av soon its the waiting thats the most annoying {{hugs}}

Shes finally arrieved at last! Aclio i hope you get your bfp or av soon its the waiting thats the most annoying {{hugs}}

Sorry :witch: got you, I've got my fingers crossed for you for next month though :flower::flower:

i hear you i dont want her to show i just want the days to go by fast. she is due on wednesday so only a couple days to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->