Wish she was here already!

Googiepie

Reaction score
I know I don't have long to go before baby is here but I just feel like I can't wait anymore. My pregnancy seems like it has flown by until now. It seems like the next little bit is going to be an eternity. Now while I do want her to stay put until she is ready, I'm getting anxious too. I can't sleep at night, my hips hurt, my back hurts, I'm just so uncomfortable in general. I just want her here already! Sorry, I'm just a whiner. No real point here-just wanted to whine a bit.

Believe me, you are not alone! Fingers crossed our babies are as keen to meet us! Mine is definitely ready to come (well my body is anyway! ) x

You're definitely not alone! I am counting down the days!

I know it's better if she stays put till her due date but I'm excited to meet her, I'm getting impatient. :blush: Come on baby!

Not really. To be honest, I'm not even sure what to look for :blush: I've been having lots of pressure down below when I walk. I don't have any cramping but I have this weird feeling down below as if I'm getting my period...I'm not sure how to explain it. At my last OB appointment, I was checked and nothing was really happening so it's making me a bit nervous.

Period type pains are usually a good sign! Ive had low back ache for a few days now, but i think its because his head is so low! Ive got 3 weeks but am only so impatient because my midwife thought id not last the weekend! Come on babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->