Wish spotting would stop - feeling really low today :(

MrsHedgehog

Reaction score
I was just starting to relax a bit after not spotting for a few days but then this morning when I woke up there was more blood. It's been happening on and off for the past 2 weeks, just a little bit of brown CM when I wipe. This morning however there was more than usual and I'm terrified it's the beginning of a miscarriage. I know that bleeding is very common during pregnancy but that doesn't make it any less scary. I feel sick with the thought of losing my baby and just wish there was something I could do to make it stop. I really want to curl up in bed until I have my 12 week scan but I know I should go to work to take my mind off things. Sorry for all the complaining I just really needed to get that off my chest :cry:

Hey, no need to say sorry as you're not complaining, you're worried :flower:

It must be very difficult to not worry but I'm sending you some virtual :hugs: and positive thoughts that everything is going to be ok.

XxX

Can you not ask for an early scan to put your mind at ease? Espeshially (sp - baby brain!) as you have been spotting :hugs: hope all is ok xxx

Hi MrsHedgehog it is worrying isn't it, I would ask for an early scan to get everything checked out and put your mind at rest :flower:

Went to the doctors today and she told me not to worry. Just waiting now for my appointment to have bloods done. Still spotting a bit today but it's kind of going away so feeling more positive. Will see about getting an early scan if it comes back again. Thanks for the support ladies - means a lot x x

I know how you feel, I have had this on and off (off at the mo:happydance:) for the past couple of weeks - all colours (except red) and it is worrying.

I keep telling myself, there is absolutely nothing I can do good or bad, hopefully it will stop soon.

If you are worried, get an early scan. I am waiting for my doc to ring back with my appointment to see Rumps junior x

Went to the doctors today and she told me not to worry. Just waiting now for my appointment to have bloods done. Still spotting a bit today but it's kind of going away so feeling more positive. Will see about getting an early scan if it comes back again. Thanks for the support ladies - means a lot x x

i would ask them again if you can get a scan. i would have thought they are offered routinely if you get bleeding just as a precaution if anything. x

definatley push for a scan asap. My Dr. recommends it immediately with any bleeding at all, even just slight spotting as it may be an indication of other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->