Wish spotting would stop - feeling really low today :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MrsHedgehog, Jan 31, 2011.

1. MrsHedgehog

MrsHedgehog Well-Known Member

I was just starting to relax a bit after not spotting for a few days but then this morning when I woke up there was more blood. It's been happening on and off for the past 2 weeks, just a little bit of brown CM when I wipe. This morning however there was more than usual and I'm terrified it's the beginning of a miscarriage. I know that bleeding is very common during pregnancy but that doesn't make it any less scary. I feel sick with the thought of losing my baby and just wish there was something I could do to make it stop. I really want to curl up in bed until I have my 12 week scan but I know I should go to work to take my mind off things. Sorry for all the complaining I just really needed to get that off my chest :cry:

2. Neversaynever

Neversaynever Whatever.....

Hey, no need to say sorry as you're not complaining, you're worried :flower:

It must be very difficult to not worry but I'm sending you some virtual :hugs: and positive thoughts that everything is going to be ok.

XxX

3. amyw044

amyw044 Well-Known Member

Can you not ask for an early scan to put your mind at ease? Espeshially (sp - baby brain!) as you have been spotting :hugs: hope all is ok xxx

4. glenoakgirl

glenoakgirl Well-Known Member

yes hun, I agree....can you get an early scan?

5. pinkpolkadot

pinkpolkadot Well-Known Member

Hi MrsHedgehog it is worrying isn't it, I would ask for an early scan to get everything checked out and put your mind at rest :flower:

6. MrsHedgehog

MrsHedgehog Well-Known Member

Went to the doctors today and she told me not to worry. Just waiting now for my appointment to have bloods done. Still spotting a bit today but it's kind of going away so feeling more positive. Will see about getting an early scan if it comes back again. Thanks for the support ladies - means a lot x x

7. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

I know how you feel, I have had this on and off (off at the mo:happydance:) for the past couple of weeks - all colours (except red) and it is worrying.

I keep telling myself, there is absolutely nothing I can do good or bad, hopefully it will stop soon.

If you are worried, get an early scan. I am waiting for my doc to ring back with my appointment to see Rumps junior x

8. magicbubble

magicbubble Well-Known Member

i would ask them again if you can get a scan. i would have thought they are offered routinely if you get bleeding just as a precaution if anything. x

9. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

definatley push for a scan asap. My Dr. recommends it immediately with any bleeding at all, even just slight spotting as it may be an indication of other things.