Wish this bleeding would stop!!!!

Mrsmitch80

Reaction score
I've bled every day of this pregnancy so far, mostly spotting but have had 2 heavy bleeds :(

I've had 2 scans showing baby is fine, developing well with a strong heartbeat. They can't see any reason for the bleed and it can't be irritation of my cervix as there is too much blood for that!

I just wish it would stop!! Got my official NT scan 2 weeks today thankfully maybe that will show a reason for all of this blood!

Anyone else the same?

Hi!
I have just posted about my bleeding on here! I'm 5 weeks and started bleeding friday. My doctor says it's too early to scan me but has checked my cervix and it's closed.
I have to go for blood tests Thursday and next Tuesday to check my hormone levels! How many weeks are you?x

Hi I'm 10+5 now and have been bleeding since before I got my bfp! I've just got everything crossed that it all stays ok xx

I have everything crossed for you!! Hopefully you will get some answers at your next scan. Just try and keep positive (I know that's so hard!) :hugs: x

I've been bleeding for three weeks now (started in week 5). Ultrasound showed that there was a subchorionic hematoma (hemorrhage between uterine wall and gestational sac), but the baby seemed not to be affected. Doc said that I may be bleeding for a while as this hematoma "resolves itself." FX :hugs:

I'm the same hun. Had so much bleeding and two scans. Had another bleed today. My scan is a week today I can't wait. I just need to know jelly bean is ok. My last scan was at 7 weeks and they would only see me again if I had a really heavy been that fills a pad x

I'm the same hun. Had so much bleeding and two scans. Had another bleed today. My scan is a week today I can't wait. I just need to know jelly bean is ok. My last scan was at 7 weeks and they would only see me again if I had a really heavy been that fills a pad x

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I was scanned at 6 weeks and nearly 10 and they pretty much said the same that they didn't really need to see me again unless I was really bad.

Had another bleed last night with clots, no pain though and it stopped pretty quickly. Hope this stops soon, I really don't want to spend the whole pregnancy worrying! Xx

I know hun mine has calmed down a lot Iv gone from bleeding every day to bleeding once a week but everytime it's fresh red a get so scared! Praying everything is ok on Tuesday at my scan! X

I'll keep my fingers crossed for tues for you :) I've had a blood free day so far!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->