wishful thinking? Faulty test? bfp???

S

scrubgrub

So after dreaming about the test again for the second time, I woke up at 5:30am and tested.

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/wide_mouth_jar/PA230154-1.jpg
Now that may look like nothing, but a girl peeing on a stick at 5am certainly thinks she can see a faint faint line. Tweaked the coloring and you can kinda see it here:
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/wide_mouth_jar/PA230154.jpg
:bfp: perhaps... Either way if the :witch: doesn't come today that's a good sign, and if she doesn't come tomorrow :happydance:

I seen the line straight away with out having to look closer at my moniter congratulations hun :) xx

Thanks! I'm trying not to get too excited as I've MC in the past. I don't think I'll tell the DH till next month after I'm at 8 weeks. Then I'll make an appt with the OBGYN.

Here's to hoping the test wasn't just defunct!

Thanks! I'm trying not to get too excited as I've MC in the past. I don't think I'll tell the DH till next month after I'm at 8 weeks. Then I'll make an appt with the OBGYN.

Wow, now THAT'S will power. It was all I could take to wait until everyone had left our place the day I found out ... I nearly blurted it out in front of everyone. :blush:

there is definitly a line woo hoo!! congrats!! im hoping to join you in 1st trimester!

I definately see a line! Congratulations!

xxx

Wow, now THAT'S will power. It was all I could take to wait until everyone had left our place the day I found out ... I nearly blurted it out in front of everyone. :blush:

Well as I miscarried the DAY AFTER I had the entire family :dohh: (and extended) on conference call, I'm really playing this one close to the vest. That's why I need all of you girls on here to be excited with! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->