• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wishful thinking?

DelicateAngel

Trying Hard
Reaction score
For the last 24 hours i've had major backache, mild period like cramps, with a little tightening across the top of my bump, an huge increase in discharge (tmi :blush:) feeling slightly sick and off my food..... so i was wondering is this what they call 'early labour' ??

With my first i kinda slept through 'early labour' and woke up dying for the loo, by the time i got into hospital i was 6cm dilated, so not entirely sure what to expect for the 'early' stage.... Any suggestions ladies? xx

I didnt wanna r&r hun!! I not had much of that, been quite nauseous over past few days bt nothing much in the way of cramps, although my bump goes rock hard and im gettin stabbing pains in my foo every now and again, dunno what that is though...

xxxx

Oohh this is how i've been (minus the backache) i've had bad cramping, nausea, increased discharge the lot, but for me it's been happening over the past week or so :( so not sure! I'd like the answer to it too!

Good luck and hope you see your LO soon xx

Im still here been happening for last week or so hun so i wouldnt worry tightenings on and off ALOT !! of increased white discharge sick alot and not eating well ...

i been the same on and off for wks and im still goin. our bodys just like to practice for the big event so i wudnt worry x i even had my show at 32 wks and again at 38 wks but still nothing and im due on thursday x

Sounds like maybe the start of something! Keep us updated!

Thank you ladies was hoping i might wake up in the middle of the night in labour but didn't happen lol maybe next time :) still cramping etc though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"