Wishful thinking?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by DelicateAngel, Jan 30, 2011.

1. DelicateAngel

DelicateAngel Trying Hard

For the last 24 hours i've had major backache, mild period like cramps, with a little tightening across the top of my bump, an huge increase in discharge (tmi :blush:) feeling slightly sick and off my food..... so i was wondering is this what they call 'early labour' ??

With my first i kinda slept through 'early labour' and woke up dying for the loo, by the time i got into hospital i was 6cm dilated, so not entirely sure what to expect for the 'early' stage.... Any suggestions ladies? xx

2. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

I didnt wanna r&r hun!! I not had much of that, been quite nauseous over past few days bt nothing much in the way of cramps, although my bump goes rock hard and im gettin stabbing pains in my foo every now and again, dunno what that is though...

xxxx

3. Cathington

Cathington Well-Known Member

Oohh this is how i've been (minus the backache) i've had bad cramping, nausea, increased discharge the lot, but for me it's been happening over the past week or so :( so not sure! I'd like the answer to it too!

Good luck and hope you see your LO soon xx

4. mummymadness

mummymadness Mummy to 4

Im still here been happening for last week or so hun so i wouldnt worry tightenings on and off ALOT !! of increased white discharge sick alot and not eating well ...

5. dd29

dd29 Well-Known Member

i been the same on and off for wks and im still goin. our bodys just like to practice for the big event so i wudnt worry x i even had my show at 32 wks and again at 38 wks but still nothing and im due on thursday x

6. Sophist

Sophist Well-Known Member

Sounds like maybe the start of something! Keep us updated!

7. DelicateAngel

Thank you ladies was hoping i might wake up in the middle of the night in labour but didn't happen lol maybe next time :) still cramping etc though xx

8. donna-c-86

donna-c-86 Well-Known Member

i hope it isnt labour ur still a bit early hun

9. DelicateAngel

I dont think i'm quite ready for labour yet.... could just be my body getting ready for it :happydance: