Wishh me luck!!

karamel

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my official completely quit smoking day!
I know it's really late to be quitting, but it's been really hard.
My hubby smokes, so quitting around him is hard enough. And so does EVERYONE i work with!
But, I've gone from being a pack a day smoker, down to about 3 a day. And now, tomorrow, i'm going down to zero!!
So wish me luck! I bought a bunch of gum and I'm going to find something else to completely distract me at work and at home.
There's no longer smoking allowed in my apartment (hasn't been for weeks) so that's one thing that's going to help. And it's freezing outside, so it's not like I WANT to go out there to smoke anyways :p
So wish me luck -- I'm going to need it.

I am not going to wish you luck, I am going to wish you "good willpower". LOL! I can imagine that it is difficult, and good for you. Hey, better late than never...and don't just do it for baby (although I whole heartedly agree that it is a good idea) but, do it for YOU and your lungs. xx You can do it!!!

Ive wanted to quit for years, but baby gives me the most amazing reason to!

Yay! :) I am a fellow quitter, so I understand what you're about to go through. Just close your eyes and take several deep breaths when you get a craving. (seriously, it helps) It also helped me to visualize my baby breathing everything I do. Gum helps, but your brain will be hard to turn off the next few days. You can do it!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->