=( Witch got me.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Butterfly89, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Butterfly89

Butterfly89 Mama of 1

I had so many symptoms and I was 3 days late for the first time in my life. Considering the stabbing in both my ovaries, I'm now 100% sure I have PCOS like the doctor though AND my tubes are for sure blocked. Greattt. I give up. There's no way this can work now. =( They basically said well, if the pains happen again, you have PCOS. Because I also have the hair loss, body hair, fat belly but skinny everywhere else, dark rough skin in unwanted places, etc.

I had to cancel my HSG too because I got a new job, but I think I'll have to quit already because the pain is so bad 3 weeks a month. I thought I was getting better, but today was excruciating. I almost passed out 3 times and I started mini-hemorrhaging and wrecked my nylons at the end of the day and had to cancel my overtime.. how embarrassing lol. I don't think anyone noticed luckily.

Meh. I give up. I just don't think I can work anymore either if its gonna be like this again all month.

2. Liltrinabelle

Liltrinabelle Matthew aged 2

Sorry to hear that. Don't give up. My sister has pcos and took over a year to get pregnant with her first. Now she has 4!! They put her on the pill to see if it'd work and she missed some and conceived.

Miracles can happen but sometimes youve got to keep trying for the things you really want. :) xx

3. Butterfly89

Butterfly89 Mama of 1

Aww. Well. I can't take the pill because I have migraines. They won't legally allow me to apparently. =)

I'm gonna become a missionary instead. I found a really good non religious organization. I told myself, if this is not my month, I'm gonna do that instead. =) I just have to let OH know...