Witches?

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but just wondered if there was any practicing witches on here?

White witches right? Can never be certain what people mean when they say witch lol x

No such thing as a white witch in real Wicca or craft ;)

Magic is neutral, it's what you do with it. It's not defined by black or white. I was brought up practising, we're talking over 30yrs.

Magic is neutral, it's what you do with it. It's not defined by black or white. I was brought up practising, we're talking over 30yrs.

True but I would never harm anyone intentionally. I always wonder if my spells are harming anyone of course.

what is white magic? I always thought 'magic' was just 'trickery?'

Not being offensive at all ---- am genuinely intrigued by what you mane about white magic and spells?

what is white magic? I always thought 'magic' was just 'trickery?'

Not being offensive at all ---- am genuinely intrigued by what you mane about white magic and spells?

Me too :flow: x

It's harnessing the natural energies within and all around us and channeling it with spells to achieve the desired outcome :) There actually isn't such thing as white or black magic, foxybaby is right. It's all what you do with that magic that defines whether it falls into the realms of good or evil.

Probably slightly inappropriate but the only witch I know is OHs ex, and in more ways than one. She is a poisonous toxic person who practises Wicca/Paganism witchcraft only there is nothing Wiccan or Pagan about her. She is truly a dark character who destroys all she comes into contact with.

I've always identified as a witch. :)
I let people decide what that means to them, lol.

I am a witch/pagan/wiccan practising , I done a search to see if I could get more parenting friends as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->