Withdrawal Method

I think it's a bit cruel to dh

How is it cruel? it's not like he has to stop himself coming when he pulls out. i make sure my husband gets pleasure when he pulls out as he comes.
I agree, my oh usually still cums, either on me when he pulls out or finishes off himself depending on if his back spasms out before he gets close

Sorry I have to agree with this. Only from what DH has told me, it isn't that great for him and yes he still orgasms. I think holding it for a second would really suck.

Also, you have to consider that pre-ejaculate can have sperm in it as well. So I wouldn't use it as BC unless your ok with a surprise.

Sorry I have to agree with this. Only from what DH has told me, it isn't that great for him and yes he still orgasms. I think holding it for a second would really suck.

Also, you have to consider that pre-ejaculate can have sperm in it as well. So I wouldn't use it as BC unless your ok with a surprise.

maybe you should look at what your doing to help it along/enhance it for him if he feels like that?

My hubby is never disappointed when he pulls out, cos i don't just leave him to it. he loves it.

My hubby would take bareback and pulling out over using a condom any day. It's all just personal preference.

maybe you should look at what your doing to help it along/enhance it for him if he feels like that?

My hubby is never disappointed when he pulls out, cos i don't just leave him to it. he loves it.

Oh I'm not shy lol. I've helped in many of ways. He would still prefer to not have to think about it. Plus we're kind of an anomaly in that we come at the same time about 80% of the time.

Oh I'm not shy lol. I've helped in many of ways. He would still prefer to not have to think about it. Plus we're kind of an anomaly in that we come at the same time about 80% of the time.

Oh really lol.
i've never had that complaint, he's always more than happy.:shrug:

Mine would prefer to pull out than use a condom as well, so I definitely don't think he would deem it as 'cruel'. Pretty sweeping statement.

Oh really lol.

Well you're lucky then! I'm not saying he would never do it, because has and does but usually on his own terms lol.

I guess every dude is different and I think he would prefer that over condoms any day. We've honestly never once in our 7 year relationship used one :blush:

We pull out during my fertile window but not for the rest of the month (it worked for us for about 18 months, then I ovulated late!)

We sometimes finish at the same time, but eh usually ramps it up a bit when he knows he has to pull out so I can have my fun first and then he usually pulls out just before he finishes, and then I usually help out if need be!

He would definitely rather do this than using condoms - we never really used condoms as we went for std tests early in our relationship and knew we were both clear, neither of us had a major sexual history so we used alternative contraception.

We are now having to be really strict on contraception for the next 6 months whilst I recover from an ectopic and have fertility testing done, and we are havig to use condoms - we are both really dreading it!

Oh really lol.

Well you're lucky then! I'm not saying he would never do it, because has and does but usually on his own terms lol.

I guess every dude is different and I think he would prefer that over condoms any day. We've honestly never once in our 7 year relationship used one :blush:

I put work in though, depends really what you are doing once he's pulled out. tbh i think we used one once and we have been together 9 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->