Withdrawal / pull out

callmedan

Reaction score
Anyone know anyone who got pregnant from this?
Used it today and yesterday, I ov'd today... I always feel so 'antsy' around ov I can't help myself!!
Please put my mind at rest so I can get some sleep!! :haha:

Nope! We used this from 2009 until ttc in feb 2013, we never fell pregnant!

Hey first time I got pregnant was through this method. That ended in a miscarriage though. And now just waiting for AF due this Friday 28th. Used this method on valentines day and was ovulating then too.

That's how we became pregnant earlier last year. Ended in a m/c at 10 weeks. Pretty bummed about it but it put things in perspective and we're starting to try in a few days :)

Ohh and we've been still pulling out and then using condoms around ovulation.

I have an almost 2 year old thanks to this method. ;)

I use this but we avoid ovulation time altogether. Has worked for the past 2yrs, worked for my mum too. We r going to ttc in July/ august :)

Nope, I don't know anyone that got pregnant from the pull out as long as they actually kept on pulling out. DF and I made the mistake of not pulling out during times when we didn't think I was fertile because I kept very close track of my cycles and we got pregnant from that. The key to the pull out method is consistency, always use it even when you don't think that you'll need it (unless of course you're trying to get pregnant). Condoms never hurt either.

Oh dear, thanks for your replies! He defo pulled out as we used condoms for the end
I don't actually want to get pregnant yet but just thinking if I do it'll be our own fault and not much we can do about it now! We'll see in two weeks :haha:

Me and my bf have used it for about 4 years and never fell pregnant. ( even though I'm sure we would both be happy if it happened) I would not use this method if I didn't want kids, but we are in a place that if it happened it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't.

DH and I use this method exclusively... haven't gotten pregnant in the 7 months we've used it BUT I've been scared several times (late ovulation). I know 2 people that got pregnant but I think it depends on the guy's timing & if you did it two times in a row without him peeing in between :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->