Withdrawl Method???

d1kt8r

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I was just wondering how many of you use the 'Withdrawl' method? Its what me and my partner do and i was wondering how common is pregnancy with this method. i mean its worked for us so far :)

2 out of 4 of my pregnancies have been conceived this way. Well, rather using the pull out method when fertile and not pulling out when not fertile. It worked for us for years prior to this!

It's worked for me and OH for almost 2 years now, I never went back on Bc after my youngest was born and she is 2 next month x

Strange question :blush:

How do you get them to "pull out" :haha: My dh says that he "just couldn't do it"and "once I'm there, I'm there" lol

I am coming of bcp later this month but not ttc until July. I am thinking condoms are the way to go, but they so iky :haha:

It worked for us for 4 years before I got pregnant. It only takes once. :haha: We don't use this method anymore because I'm not ready to be pregnant again. Even if the chance is small, we've lived it and that chance is very real to us!

Been using it for 2 years with no incident. Some people don't pull out when they know they're not in their fertile period, but we use it every time. I think it's obviously possible, but if you and your partner are extremely careful it can be a useful tool. However, I wouldn't use it exclusively if you're not 100% ok with an "oopsie".

Wtbmummy: If your OH is really making those kinds of excuses then I'd stick to condoms unless you're ready to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->