Woah...Calpol!!

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Double trouble went for their first jabs this morning. Nothing quite prepares you for the scream they do when the needle goes in. :(

Anyway they seemed pretty chilled out afterwards at the docs and slept on the walk home. Then got home and they screamed the place down solidly for a couple of hours. HV had said not to "rush into" Calpol but I decided it was time and dosed them up around 12 o'clock. Well, they've been pretty much out for the count ever since! :shock:

Calpol is some amazing stuff. God, I hope they sleep tonight.

Aww bless..Great isn't it, Thomas has had a good couple of hours today :happydance:

My Dr automatically gave us a prescription and then we saw the nurse for his jabs and she said to give him a dose before bed and again in the morning and I'm glad we did as he also screamed the place down.
My HV is rubbish so I wouldn't listen to them, you know what's right for your kids.

Cx

Excellent Helen, its good they sleep it off.

Bless, its hard tending to 1 after an injection, let alone 2! x

Christ if you think Calpol is good, wait a few months til you discover Medised. About 4 months ago Ella slept through our smoke detector going off twice!!! (my cooking ;) )

Medised........what a treat that is !

medised almost as good as pirition :rofl:

Hope it keeps working all night and you can sleep!!

Calpol ace stuff!

xxx

have to agree Medised is the best invention!

medised almost as good as pirition :rofl:

Ella had piriton on Friday and Saturday night to stop her from scratching herself til she bled, OMG talk about out for the count!!

Ella had piriton on Friday and Saturday night to stop her from scratching herself til she bled, OMG talk about out for the count!!

only works on chloe for me lol, was a godsend for chicken pox, made callum really hyper tho :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"