Wobbles

Layla

Reaction score
I was thinking eariler, being as im so close to xmas im going to have to be really organised this year,

I think i will start my xmas shopping in Aug and prob do most of it online so i dont have to walk around shops for hours.

Had you though about this too?

x

Thats good forward thinking Layla !!

(sorry im not wobbles but thought id reply anyway !!:rofl: )

I tend to try & start around September as well but usually not so bad for me as I only have OH, sister, cousins (as they are all way younger than me) but we're not aloud to spend more than £10 on them & sometimes me Dad. Sister is my main one but I usually grab bargains through the year. I have some leapfrog TV thing for her - a crayola box & some bits I think already lol

BUT this year although I've never really struggled as its quite light I'm defo going to have to be far more organised on the small things starting to realise this is going to be a pretty expense since we have a big nothing! lol

Have to bargain hunt for stuff :happydance:

I still left everything to the last minute as usual! Was still shopping on 23rd Dec!

i normaly leave things till December but the hospital have pretty much garrenteed me i can have the baby for xmas day, they dont want a full ward, so i will really have to start early, plus i have to travel to Slough to deliver them aswell

x

Sounds like a plan to me - nice to be ready early anyway :D

i normaly leave things till December but the hospital have pretty much garrenteed me i can have the baby for xmas day, they dont want a full ward, so i will really have to start early, plus i have to travel to Slough to deliver them aswell

x

balls to that you'll almost be ready to pop, one of them can come here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->