Wohoo!! I was sick last night!!!!

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Sorry but am very excited about it as normally nothing actually makes me throw up and I certainly didn't when I had a mmc so I'm thinking this has to be a good sign :happydance: :happydance:

It was so weird - we were watching a particularly gross bit of American Pie and I said it was making feel sick and then the next second I just started retching and had to run to the bathroom (sorry tmi!!!) ...Came back with a huge smile on my face and had to txt my friend to tell her :happydance:

I'm only 5 weeks and stressing coz I've only remotely felt sick a couple of times....but I do HATE being sick :cry:.
Congratulations on you're sickness Lizzie.....yay!

Oh god dont say you cant wait! look where I am and i am still throwing up and loosing teeth ! :(

Hun please don't be glad about that !!! haha, its awful honestly !!

:rofl: congratulations!!

(that feeling of luving it doesnt last very long!! :dohh:)

you cant wait?
ooooo its horrable i feel sick every single day and night.
i cant eat cause if i do im sick.
x

lol I'll love every second of it if the baby has a heartbeat next week...well maybe not if i'm still throwing up where you are Dragonfly :rofl:

Aww congrats (i think) lol....hugs hun xxxxxx

i haven't puked at all yet.
I've felt sick for like a few minutes on and off. but that's about it.

I hope I'm just one of those lucky ladies who doesn't get sick.
When my mom was pregnant with me, she said it was a very easy going pregnancy.
NOthing to complicated happened.
SO HOPEFULLY that'll be me too!!
yay!

aww thats really good news hunni my MW said that when your sick it is an excellent sign because it shows your hormone levels are rising to support the pregnancy
xx

The morning sickness is horriable i hate it im still getting bouts of it now at 30 weeks:cry:It calmed down a bit at 16 weeks i havent been throwing up 2/3 times a day since then.Every time i needed to go and be sick my OH would jump off the sofa or out of bed and come running down stairs to the bathroom with me to rub my back bless him.He did the other night i layed in bed and said to him i needed to be sick and he came running down stairs with my dressing gown in toe and helped me.

LOL u wont be saying that in a few weeks time when its a full flow!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->