Wohoooo

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Up a box :happydance:

My last box move before I go over to 3rd tri :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance: yeah thats brill hun, even better cos i know it wont be long now till i move on a box hehe!!!!
xxxxxx

yay!!!!! not long till the 3rd tri!!!

Yeh congrats Wobs, not long now I'm so happy for u and sc.

xx

Oh my goodness, I haven't been looking at the boxes (I used a ticker like that last time and was fixated on it!) but I can't believe we've only got 2 more boxes to go!!

I better get my act together and buy something for the baby soon, poor soul hasn't got anything new yet!

Ohhh yayyyy

Congrats hunni really pleased for you!

Not long to go now!

xxx

Oh my goodness, I haven't been looking at the boxes (I used a ticker like that last time and was fixated on it!) but I can't believe we've only got 2 more boxes to go!!

I better get my act together and buy something for the baby soon, poor soul hasn't got anything new yet!
lol you can just watch mine :D

A couple of us so close together I'll cry if I'm last .... lol

Imi - not long? Yer right :rofl:

Wow you are catching me up! lol

How are you feeling?

EVERYONE elses pregnancy always flys - Your own drags. I know how you feel Char. Infact I'm convinced I'm in a timemachine going the wrong way!

I don't think its ever hit me properly you know lol :cloud9:

But I am getting scared :blush:

I don't think it ever really sinks in - The contractions feel pretty bloody real though!

Blessssss......
I remember when I was waiting to go to the 3rd tri, I was well pissed off when everyone else got there before me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->