Woke feeling really sick, tummy cramps - only 7ish dpo - bfn this morn - argh!

ladyV84

Reaction score
Why do our minds/ bodies play tricks on us!!
I know I never usually feel like this when getting my period but I also have tested twice and bfn....I know I'm really early so it might be false neg but its still sooo disappointing when I have all these symptoms!

I feel like a crazy lady, keep saying to my hubby, I just feel pregnant and he laughs and says, leave testing till you've missed your period, maybe mid September!!!!!! Argh :haha: little does he know I've tested already!

Anyway if anyone is feeling same as me please comment with your thoughts, just a good place to vent really!!!

Also anyone who has got their bfp recently, do you mind sharing your main symptoms around this time (7ish dpo- not sure when I ovd)

Xxxx

I've woke up feeling the same!

My AF is due on Monday.

My stomach is hurting & I feel sick.

FX its a good sign for us!

Praying its not a bug!

Sending you :dust: x

Ooh you don't have long to wait now and those are such promising signs! Have you tested yet? Xx

Hi Hun! I just posted a similar thread! I had cramps and brown spotting on thurs, bloated last night, and feeling really sick today, (9dpo) so I tested after drinking 3 cups of tea, and a 20 minute hold! And not surprisingly got a bfn! Still feeling gutted though :/ fingers crossed Hun! You're symptoms are good :) xxx

I just read your post about the tea!! I tested this morn with fmu as I was having every pregnancy symptom going! Feeling sick, cramps, sore boobs but obv bfn :( i guess im only 7dpo but its hard not to get disappointed!
! I hate the tww!!!!
I just wish I could forget about it and test when I've actually missed my period but its like my body is crying out to tell me I'm pregnant with all these signs :(

Are you ttc #3 too?? Xxx

I really try not to test early as it drives me crazy when I get a bfn so I wait til 2 days after expected AF date if it doesn't show.

Good luck to both of you will be interested to see if you get your bfps! Xx

It's so disheartening when you see that horrible bfn when all you want to see is those two lines !! I don't know why I'm testing so early I know it wouldn't show but do it anyway?! Crazy lady right here!!

Hey ladies, I can relate to this! I am have been testing since 6dpo :dohh:

Apparently I want the punishment. I am not going to test today, 9dpo. But I have little self control so I will prob do a fmu in the am. :coffee:

My symptoms are:
Cramping on right side at 4-5dpo
nausea
extreme light-headedness. It's like I'm in a fun house.
Exhaustion
and I am having some really trouble not being a sassy brat to DH for no reason. :brat:

I am so trying not to read into this!!

I'm right there with you ladies. I have a buttload of symptoms and I am testing all the time. Why can't I be patient and not obsess so much?

Symptoms that are adding to my craziness:
Very tired
waves of nausea that come and go all bloody day
cramps
unreasonable tears at Britain's Got Talent
boobies are achey and itchy in turns
dreams that could be turned into movies they are so vivid (if they weren't so embarrassing)

Argh it's so annoying!! I said to my hubby at dinner that I honestly felt pregnant this time and he just laughed and asked me why, I told him my symptoms.....and listened to myself listing a load of totally explainable symptoms!!! Like I'm more tired, he was like yeah you've been working more etc...

Did another pg test about 4pm and convinced myself there was the very faintest of lines....let it dry and there really wasn't!!!!

One more week for me and ill know for sure I guess!

I hear you, my hubby is always explaining mine away too. I think they just hate to see us in this agony. :cry:

I promised myself I wouldn't test today and I totally did, bfn. Ugh.

My OH is the same he doesn't believe a word I say if I think I'm preggers & I don't think he really listens.

I also had a really vivid dream last night I can remember all of it. It made no sense lol

How are you feeling now ladyv , are you still having some cramps ? Xx

I know what you mean, I promised myself I wouldn't obsess over it this time, but think I'm worse than the last 2 times! I've never tested this early! Lol, just tested this morning with fmu and bfn :( think I'm out, although I just checked my ff and apparently I'm 9dpo today and not 10 so always hope, how are you feeling today? xxx

Oh yeah this will be #3 for us too :) xxx

My symptoms have all but disappeared :( I'm still getting back ache and sore boobs but no more pulling or crampy feelings in tummy :(

I've really started to feel like this just isn't my month. I looked back at the symptoms I had with my last (on forums here) and the months I posted a lot and really believe I was, I wasn't. The month I did actually conceive I hardly posted at all!!

I just want to fast forward to 10dpo so that when I'm actually doing these tests I have the tiniest chance of getting two lines!!!

Anyhow, it's the weekend now so I will be less able to obsess and by Monday ill be 11 dpo and the craziness can truly kick in!!

How are you all feeling? I so want to hear some good bfp news! Xxxx

Me too, hardly any symptoms today just an annoying headache, which I hardly ever get but pretty sure my body is just playing crazy tricks on me :/ I'm working now all weekend and have no more tests, ordered some cheapies on eBay so if no at by the time they arrive will test again :)
This has been a strange month for me, I'm normally 28 days regular and get ovulation pain which is how I managed to conceive my son and daughter first time TTc, this month my at started on a Monday, but I didn't get ov pain untill the Wednesday 2 weeks later. (And pos opk) so 2 days later than normal, so my timing may have been all out this month :/ there's always next month if af arrives :) for both of us :) xxx

I'm now 10dpo and had a stark white bfn on my frer with fmu. I'm starting to feel out as well. I think I'm just going to let it go and wait for the witch.

lady, we are on the same schedule! I'm 8 dpo too. Honestly can't wait to test, but dreading it at the same time... haha. Ugh. Been cleaning the house today trying to take my mind off of it :dohh:

Ooh Livvy let me know if you do test. I have tested twice already, and I'm only 8dpo ! I'm crazy I know!

I have been all over the place today. This morning my symptoms just seemed to vanish and this evening I have been having cramps, back ache, the odd weird stabbing pain in tummy, very long lasting dull pain on my left side near belly button.... and the pregnant feeling back again...ARGH!

But I haven't given into the urge and tested today ....go me!!! :)

Oh well onwards and upwards, 9dpo tomorrow, we're getting there! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->