Woke feeling really sick, tummy cramps - only 7ish dpo - bfn this morn - argh!

I will definitely let you know! I will definitely wait until at least tomorrow to test, but after that... :shrug: no promises! I'm in the same boat! My symptoms have pretty much disappeared today, except for some slight stomach pain and slightly sore BBs. So weird. Yours sound really promising though!! Fxed for you!

I tested this morning! Big fat no! ��

Hope you have better luck lovely x

Sorry to see this ^^ but you never know there's still hope xx

I've had no more symptoms either I'm kinda waiting for AF to appear now (still wishing though!)

I'm still holding out hope as with my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp until the day after my period was due, I actually did a test at 12dpo and it was bfn so I'm not giving up entirely yet. However it does make you think youre out when people are getting a positive at 9dpo etc ..

Oh I hope witch stays away for you x

I've started spotting, pretty sure this is the start of af, took a one step test just incase and bfn, it's early but pretty sure it's af, feeling cramps and pms, but makes me feel a bit better actually as if af came early I may have ovulated early which means we would have totally missed the boat bd wise! So onwards to next month! I think I have to come to terms with the fact that at 32 my body's not as regular as it once was! Lol!
Good luck to you all I will be stalking this thread to see if you get your bfps! :) xxx

So sorry lady and helsurf! Love your girls' attitudes though :) so encouraging. Lady, hang in there! When do you think you'll test again? helsurf, like you said at least you're learning more about your body and your cycle! Fxed that next cycle will be your cycle :dust:

Love I hope AF stays far away!!

I havent tested yet cuz I haven't gotten them in the mail! I thought they'd be here by today. Guess that means I'm waiting till at least Monday! I sure wish quality pregnancy tests were cheaper :nope:

Thanks Livvy, I've bought some more tests and was chatting to hubby and we agreed one test a day in the morning till bfp / witch arrives..so ill be testing tomorrow at 10dpp!!! I think it would be a good thing for me to be waiting for tests in the post, it would make me wait longer ( or go out and buy expensive ones!!) gd when you do test and let us know!

Helsurf, any news, was it def witch? Xxxx

Sorry to see this ^^ but you never know there's still hope xx

I've had no more symptoms either I'm kinda waiting for AF to appear now (still wishing though!)

Not over till the red witch sings...Keep me posted!xxx

I have been testing each day since 6 dpo (DH doesn't know lol) This morning is 10 DPO and I tested with FMU and I got a :bfp: at last.
Yesterday, all my symptoms disappeared and I spent much of the day crying because I was sure I was out this month again.

DH is skeptical because it was a faint line. Testing again tomorrow for a darker line.

:dust: to everyone and good luck.

Kellze congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope we all have your luck!

Lady, FXed for you!! Let me know first thing tomorrow when you test!

This is so exciting!
I'm newly pregnant at 4w5d with a bfp at 8dpo.
I thought I'd share my symptoms, at least the ones that through me off.

Missed O day mentally but since we have frequent sex we actually unknowingly caught eggy.

Breast changes were my prime symptom. Areolas changing in diameter, breast soreness, veiny boobs, and exaggerated nipples.

Extreme hunger was a close second. When I test at 8dpo people would have though I was crazy given the faintness of that line. But I kept testing. At 9dpo I tested with FMU and got a darker but faint bfp . I tested AGAIN 8 hors later and got an even darker faint bfp- enough to call in hubby.

The progressed until my digital at 12dpo where pregnant popped up.

Since them the original symptoms are still there and intensified.

Hope this helps :) good luck !

I have been testing each day since 6 dpo (DH doesn't know lol) This morning is 10 DPO and I tested with FMU and I got a :bfp: at last.
Yesterday, all my symptoms disappeared and I spent much of the day crying because I was sure I was out this month again.

DH is skeptical because it was a faint line. Testing again tomorrow for a darker line.

:dust: to everyone and good luck.

Wow congratulations!!!! This is a lucky thread! 2bfp 's already! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
Xxxx

Just tested... ....... :( :( :(

I'm 10dpo now and it was like a serious no, not even a hint of a line - :cry:

I used always brand, should really have got frer, does anyone know of that would make a difference? It doesn't say what sensitivity it is but says use from first day of missed period? I'm clutching at straws here! Xxxx

This is so exciting!

Missed O day mentally but since we have frequent sex we actually unknowingly caught eggy.

Breast changes were my prime symptom. Areolas changing in diameter, breast soreness, veiny boobs, and exaggerated nipples.

Extreme hunger was a close second. When I test at 8dpo people would have though I was crazy given the faintness of that line. But I kept testing. At 9dpo I tested with FMU and got a darker but faint bfp . I tested AGAIN 8 hors later and got an even darker faint bfp- enough to call in hubby.

Congratulations! :happydance: thanks for the symptoms, does def help to hear from someone that got their bfp!

I think I'm out as tested this morn & bfn xxx

I used always brand, should really have got frer, does anyone know of that would make a difference? It doesn't say what sensitivity it is but says use from first day of missed period? I'm clutching at straws here! Xxxx

If it says from 1st day of missed period....run out and grab a FRER. Fingers crossed for you.

Hubby said one test a day so might have to wait till tomorrow but will get some today and POAS tomorrow!! X

This is so exciting!

Congrats rose!! :)

I agree, get a FRER! And let us know how it goes!

Definately AF for me :'( but on to next month, bought some opk's! I hope you get your bfp Hun! Hopefully it's just too early? Get a frer definately still in if af no show! :) keep us informed :)

Congrats to those with bfp's!! Xxx

Aww hel, yes as you said it's a new cycle- at least you know where you are now.

I'm still in the horrid limbo of no bfp and no af! I've been getting loads of cramps, broke out in loads of spots & am so tired but every time I test BFN!

All our shops shut at 4pm on Sundays so no more tests for me until tomorrow!!

Ill keep you posted but I suspect it will be another nasty bfn! Xxx

So sorry, helsurf! FXed for you for September!!

GL lady!! I just took a nap and dreamt I got a BFP, and now I want to test so badly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->