Woke feeling really sick, tummy cramps - only 7ish dpo - bfn this morn - argh!

Ooh hopefully it's a premonition?! When are you testing?

I'm going to go and buy a a frer tomorrow and then if its bfn I'm giving up!! I'm 11dpo tomorrow so with frer it should def show up. I've had horrid cramps this eve so think af might be on her way :( xxxx

Oh no! I hope it isn't the witch :growlmad: I will probably test tomorrow morning once my tests arrive. Fingers crossed for us both!

Update: bought a couple FRERs so may test tonight :) don't want hubby to know I'm testing though so I'll see if I can be sneaky about it!

!!!!!! Gave in and tested tonight. That's totally a :bfp:, right??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
Livvy, said it in the other thread but congrats!!!

yay livvy!!!! def bfp congrats

Afm, went and wiped not too long ago and there was a lot of this stretchy cm when wiping so stuck my finger up there and it was white and bubbly but stretch like ewcm only it wasn't clear like it

Thank you swood and hunni! :D I'm so excited, I hope it sticks! Gonna test again tomorrow and if it's positive, tell the hubby. :)

hunni, I've heard creamy cm can be a good sign. Mine was super watery but I think it's different for everyone. My cervix is still low, too.

To those that is curious this what it looked like
https://i58.tinypic.com/or8qz5.jpg

Well done on the bfp Livvy. Looks just like mine did. Whhhooooop

!!!!!! Gave in and tested tonight. That's totally a :bfp:, right??

Woooooooohhhoooooooooo!!! Huge congrats, sp pleased for you, that's 3 bfp on this thread! Just brilliant news to wake up to! :happydance::happydance:

I was awake for age as last night with bad cramping, think must be af cramps but I'm going to get frers today & sooo hoping for a line like yours!

Wow congrats to you ladies with bfps !! So exciting :)

My af is due today so we will see what happens.

Good luck to all still waiting xxx

Its not unusual for me to be a day late so will test Wednesday if no show.

Feeling like I'm out though anyway :(

Yey!!!!!!!!! Congrats livvy! I love seeing bfp's even if they are other peoples! Lol xxxx

So the white stretchy cm is there still when wiping its soooo much of it, gonna take a opk just incase but it's still white and not clear

Thanks everyone! Lady and Love, please keep us updated with the test results!

GL lovemybubx. I am late too, and getting bfn. I haven't tested today or yesterday. I am 13 dpo. I am going to try and hold out for AF bc I also feel out. We'll see how well that goes, lol

Thank you ladies xx

No af yet but feel like she's waiting to strike when I least expect it

Please stay away [-o<

Ooh I'm so excited to hear when you test! I don't know how you've waited so long! I have tested every morning since 9dpo and I'm still getting bfn at 12 dpo :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->