Woke feeling really sick, tummy cramps - only 7ish dpo - bfn this morn - argh!

I used to be the same & I do get moments where I just want to know but I really hate getting bfn so I'd rather wait til I can know for sure.

I understand how you feel! Its hard! Hoping that bfp comes soon for you xx

So you'll test tomorrow morn then?? I'm sending you so much baby dust!!!

How are you feeling? I'm still convinced I'm pregnant! I have EVERY pregnancy symptom going but still bfn - like you I'm so sick of seeing them so limiting myself to only fmu testing now!

Hope witch stays away xxx

Lots of babydust to you two! What are the worst symptoms you guys are experiencing right now?

I've decided to wait 1 more day & test Thursday.

All I've been having is headaches & feeling dizzy & aches higher up my stomach near belly button rather then low down.

Can easily be explained away xx

Well ladies its goodbye from me ...

Af got me this afternoon :( :( :( :( I've started spotting and I've been having horrible cramps all day so was going to go one way or another and obviously went that way!

Obviously wasn't meant to be my month....onwards to September!

Huge congrats to everyone that gor their BFP! im so pleased for you all and ill hopefully see you soon in first tri! Thanks for getting me through the tww xxxx

Now ill go have a nice glass of wine!

Sorry to hear that Livvy :( hopefully we'll both get our bfp's in September? Join me in another 2 week wait in a couple of weeks time? Big hugs Hun ((((xxxxx))))

Oh no so sorry :( sending you lots of luck for September xxx

Sorry to hear that Livvy :( hopefully we'll both get our bfp's in September? Join me in another 2 week wait in a couple of weeks time? Big hugs Hun ((((xxxxx))))

Yep definitely Hun, think I mixed my dates up this month we dtd too much the first week and I realised I actually ovulated the second week where we hardly dtd at all so no surprises really...

Feeling ok about it, had a few tears when I first realised but had big snuggle with the boys and hubby, remembering how lucky I already am! Plus it was only our first month really trying!

Xxx

sorry lady v

Pretty sure is coming soon and all these symptoms are in my head...having some vag cramps when I go to make a bm.

I got this heaviness in my lower tummy and its sore and my back hurts so pretty sure she is coming.

All I've been having is headaches & feeling dizzy & aches higher up my stomach near belly button rather then low down.

Those are all things I experienced before I got my bfp! Can't wait to see what your test says :)

Well ladies its goodbye from me ...

Af got me this afternoon :( :( :( :( I've started spotting and I've been having horrible cramps all day so was going to go one way or another and obviously went that way!

Obviously wasn't meant to be my month....onwards to September!

Huge congrats to everyone that gor their BFP! im so pleased for you all and ill hopefully see you soon in first tri! Thanks for getting me through the tww xxxx

Now ill go have a nice glass of wine!

So sorry lady! Spend lots of time with your little ones, I hope to see you in the first tri forums soon!

I got this heaviness in my lower tummy and its sore and my back hurts so pretty sure she is coming.

Oh bummer hunni. Let us know if you test.

The vag cramps r only if i have a bm but no bleedibg or anything

Those are all things I experienced before I got my bfp! Can't wait to see what your test says :)

Ahh I'm so excited now! OH doesn't want me to test til Sunday :( I think he hates the stress of me thinking I am then getting bfn then me wanting to test again.

Still its ages to wait :(

Sunday is a long ways away :/ how many dpo are you?

I don't track O all I know is I'm 3 days late hoping my body isn't tricking me xx

Me too! Keep us posted! How about you Hunni, any updates?

Havent tested just still having this discharge

https://i61.tinypic.com/108gqja.jpg

Hmm... I honestly don't know enough about CM to have much of an input. Mine has been super watery since O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->