woke up on my tummy!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by alice&bump, Oct 29, 2008.

1. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

firstly, how the hell did i manage it??!! will i do katie any harm?? she was wiggling just after i woke up, so i think she's ok. had the worst nights sleep ever tho, was waking up about every half hour or so.

but bloody hell, how the hell do you sleep on your tummy when you're 3 days off your due date?!

2. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

i end up on my tummy every night and as soon as i try to move my tummy really aches, i have tried padding myself out so i cant do it but i still end up there, like you when i wake up and turn over baby gives a big move as if to say get off me LOL

Lou
    xxx

3. Chel

Chel Well-Known Member

Gee, thats impressive to be able to sleep on your tummy, I cant imagine physically being able to even roll onto my tummy for a moment when I was awake, let alone doing it accidently in my sleep.

I assume sure you cant really hurt the baby without hurting yourself first.

4. Sarah81

Sarah81 Well-Known Member

I usually wake up on my back - I can't even imagine moving onto my belly in my sleep! You can't help how you move in your sleep and baby is pretty well padded in there I think! If she moved afterwards and has been moving since, I'm sure you probably did her no harm.

5. redberry3

redberry3 Love My Little Peek <3

I am sure you did her no harm. :hugs: