Woke up sad.

sparklelilly1

Reaction score
Well i was very postive this month. Think i ovulated on 24/05. Did lots of bd 23/24/25/27. . I then had mild cramping from dpo4 right til this am. Also had waves of nausea 29/30. Which was dpo8-9.. temp was up slightly. I thougt great. Finally. Then i woke this morning temp dropped, no nausea, no cramping, i just felt so sad an stupid that id got my hopes again. But im a obessed googler. Some say this may be a good sign. Anyone? What do u think? Hold out hope, or just wait for due af on 5 june.

I put into another thread that I just felt "out" this month, after being very positive, and someone replied to say that she knew two other people who had said the same, who had just got their BFP!!

Fx for both of us!

You aren't out until the witch arrives! Hopefully she stays away for 9 months... Fx and baby dust to you both!

its still within the timeframe for an implantation dip if im not mistaken...keep positive the witch hasnt got you yet xx

i agree with jamhs, its not over til the :witch: arrives

:dust:

Well mild cramping started again. Af ? Wel im tryin to b postive. Babydust and hope to u conina. X

im due AF on the 6th so im kinda the same in cycle....my mind is working overtime though i must admit...just wish it wasnt so damn stressfull!! got a job interview this afternoon so im trying to put TTC to the back of my mind for the rest of the day....if i ever get off B&B that is ha ha ha xx

In addicted, B&B . It seems conina, u and i are on the same cycle near enough. We should definetly keep each other posted on our results.. x Baby dust . X

Good luck with job interview.

Sparkle - great idea! Fx for us all!!

Well if af does arrive at least we will b able to sulk together. Or get excited together. Lol x

Hi there, don't be sad just yet! I had more symptoms (mostly cramping and nausea) between 1-9dpo, then think I must have had implantation (slight bleed) and the symptoms pretty much disapeared after that. Felt a bit sad, wondered if I was out, but then got my bfp on mon, two days before af due! FX for everyone :flower:

Congrats on your bfp! What was your spotting like? I'm 9dpo and had some pink spotting this afternoon.

Went to loo around tea time and noticed some brown discharge in knickers. Was brown when I wiped too. Went a couple more times during evening and was still brown when I wiped. Then by morning it was gone. Wasn't sure at the time it was implantation, but guess it must have been.

everything still sounds very promising..but if you're thinking af is coming, why not test? I don't think i could get stand getting a neg though....maybe that's bad advice :(

Congrats on bfp wildflower. I havent had time to buy hpt's an i dont wana ask oh to get one as he wil get excited. No point us both stressing. Il try an get 1 tomoz il keep u posted. Keeping fingers crossed. An thanx wildflower i feel more postive. Il keep u posted. X

Morning ladies. Well i think im out. Dpo 12. Got a BFN. This morning. Temps stil at 36.8.. so thats that. I guess i just have to try again. Lol. Ive 2nd f.s appointment on 22nd. Had all the test done. Does anyone know wat wil happen next. Babydust to all.

Morning ladies. Well i think im out. Dpo 12. Got a BFN. This morning. Temps stil at 36.8.. so thats that. I guess i just have to try again. Lol. Ive 2nd f.s appointment on 22nd. Had all the test done. Does anyone know wat wil happen next. Babydust to all.

Sorry about you bfn, I had one this morning too. You aren't out until the witch arrives though. My first pregnancy i didn't get my bfp until a week after I was due af. Fx and baby dust!

im in my 2ww. im due to test on the 8th of june. i havnt had any symptoms or bleeding as just yet!
i been reading last few lines and sorry it didnt work for you sparklelilly.
Congratulations to you wildflower79.
x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"