Woke up with blood pouring out :( UPDATE..... ANOTHER UPDATE.

Such wonderful news :happydance: What a relief that must have been <3 Definitely rest up sweetie, drink lots of water and take care of yourself gorgeous xxx

I had another big gushing bleed this morning, more than the first one. But this time i passed kinda big clot the size of a dorito crisp. I did take it out and have a look as i really thought it might be part of baby it was like a piece of red liver it was terrifying :( i managed to get a private scan booked right away assuming bad news this time but again baby is still alive and they still couldn't see where bleed coming from. Im still bleeding now but only on and off kinda like a period and had only been the one clot so far. Baby seems to be clinging on heartbeat great and everything looked normal on ultrasound and she said birth canel was closed. I guess i will have a long wait till i can get seen by epau till they open but praying everything stays fine :( am really confused as to where all this blood is coming from as isnt just spotting. Its lots. Im now 10w1day

So scary and frustrating! It's going to be ok, glad you got another scan.

Its nice to see. Well not nice but u know what i mean that someone else has the same and is ok. How many weeks when u had ur bleed? Was it heavy? Have u just had the 1 bleed? I had big bleed then it went old blood then today it happened gain after i thought it had stopped with being old blood. Only passed clot with second bleed and was pretty big. Did u bleed for long? Sorry so many question how long did u bleed red for?

Code:
r

Its nice to see. Well not nice but u know what i mean that someone else has the same and is ok. How many weeks when u had ur bleed? Was it heavy? Have u just had the 1 bleed? I had big bleed then it went old blood then today it happened gain after i thought it had stopped with being old blood. Only passed clot with second bleed and was pretty big. Did u bleed for long? Sorry so many question how long did u bleed red for?

At the start of week 6 I went to the gym and that night started seeing pink. My doc sent me for a scan and they could see te heartbeats already. Then at the start of week 7 more pink. Half way through I woke up to gushing bright red blood with 2 big clots that looked like they could be something. Another scan a few days later showed 2 sch that aren't attached to either placenta and 2 healthy babies. So I can't work out :grr::growlmad:and could bleed again but I certainly won't stress over it next time. I'm just gaining too much weight and feel like a whale. Can't wait till the first 12 weeks are over. I'm going to start back in the gym very gently.

Hi Tulip

I am so sorry for the stress you are going through, but your story is giving me a tiny shred of hope ... I started bleeding this afternoon. I am only 6w3d so not as devastating as it is still early days but still ... this hurts.

This is my 3rd baby. I never had any bleeding with my other two and I have never had an MC.

It has been gushing out when I stand or move and when I wipe there is bright red blood. I have my scan booked for Tuesday when I was hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

And to top it all off I had a gastro bug on Friday and was puking along with my DH and both sons! So as I recover from that, this happens.

Sorry -I have managed to make this post all about me!
Take care and keep us posted

I'm sorry you still can't fully relax. The scan is definitely good news! But if the bleeding doesn't stop or gets heavier again, I'd go to a&e rather than wait for epau to open. Hopefully baby is fine, otherwise they'd have seen a bleed on your scan today. But if it doesn't ease, you'd really need to know where it's coming from, for your own health! Definitely make sure you're not alone until this is explained, just in case of more bleeding.

Sorry it's so stressful and scary. When I was pregnant with dd, I had a major bleed during week 7. I had already seen the hb, so I thought I was miscarrying (I had 3 miscarriages b/4 that pregnancy). The bleeding was bright red and filled a tampon and then when I got home I put on a pad and it filled the pad within 3 hours. I also started cramping and it was horrendous, doubled over cramping that went on for over 2 hours and reminded me of one of my miscarriages. All this to say, when I went to my OB the baby was fine. He checked all over in there and never could come up with a reason for the bleed, and said sometimes women bleed and they never are able to find a reason. Best of luck and hope baby hangs in there.

Hiya Hun. Glad bubs is ok. I had very similar bleeding with my daughter. I was petrified as had losses previously. I had massive gushes of blood all through first and into second trimester, they could never find a reason. However at 12 week scan they found a low lying placenta causing it. It scared the wits out of me each bleed but I now have a very healthy 3 year old and pregnant with a healthy boy. I've inly bled once with this one and they found a sch but it was gone by 12 weeks.
I got scanned every time I bled and ended up with 11 scans with my daughter ha and loads of anti d but just wanted to give you a bit if reassurance as I know how worrying it can be xx

Hello, i just wanted to add what happened to me as i could have written this post myself, i too had a large gush of blood, felt a pop in my hip... was scanned and baby was fine, i had an internal examination and the bleeding was coming from the neck of the womb, i also the week after passed a large fleshy sort of thing that looked really weird, but baby was fine xxx I have been told that i will need a smear after i have the baby, although nothing looks abnormal. I put it down to the fact i have endo xx I hope you are keeping well darling, just know you are not alone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->