Woman Charged With Child Abuse After Appearing on Dr. Phil

She deserves everything she gets.....My stepdad used to tip hot sauce into my mouth when i was naughty as a kid...he also used to make me stand with my arms outstretched holding 2 or 3 heavy books until he thought i had learned my lesson ...I also remember one time he made me write "Im a stupid c**t"over and over again because i was 9 and still struggled with spelling my name..he even made me wear it on a stick on label thing for the rest of the day round the house...I have nothing but contempt for the man and even though i dont condone violence i took up boxing at the age of 12 and on the 18th Birthday i punched him so hard i dislocated his Jaw...And i haven't spoke to him in 8 years....Back to my point anyway..I hope they throw the bloody book at her the nasty cow!

She deserves everything she gets.....My stepdad used to tip hot sauce into my mouth when i was naughty as a kid...he also used to make me stand with my arms outstretched holding 2 or 3 heavy books until he thought i had learned my lesson ...I also remember one time he made me write "Im a stupid c**t"over and over again because i was 9 and still struggled with spelling my name..he even made me wear it on a stick on label thing for the rest of the day round the house...I have nothing but contempt for the man and even though i dont condone violence i took up boxing at the age of 12 and on the 18th Birthday i punched him so hard i dislocated his Jaw...And i haven't spoke to him in 8 years....Back to my point anyway..I hope they throw the bloody book at her the nasty cow!

that is such a sin :cry:

I will say yes, for the reason that I saw the previews for that episode and she was very mean to her kids. Yelling and screaming, calling them names, the cold showers, the hot sauce, being violent.. thats no way to treat a child.

I'm okay with corporal punishment to a certain degree, but this is over the top. In no way were her punishments proactive. The poor child screamed and cried... obviously because he was in pain. av

She needs help... and she deserves to be punished for treating those kids this way. I mean does it ever occur to anyone that the child misbehaving in school could be a direct result of his home life???

Oh God this made me really uncomfortable to watch. What a disgusting, twisted and evil way to discipline a child.

Poor little boy.

That IS child abuse. Without a doubt. x

I've just watched the whole of the tape and I'm in tears. That woman is fucking vile. She deserves to be punished.. How can you do that to your child? Listen to their terrified screams and watch them in pain. I'm so upset and disgusted. Even the way she yelled at him was so wrong. Treating him like an animal. She doesn't deserve kids. UGH!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"