Woman's intuiton says it's time, Brain says No!

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
I just want to start TTC so bad! My whole body is screaming it's time it's time and I just needed to rant and rave. Hubs says next year, but I don't want to wait grrrrrrr. Anyone else going mad waiting?? oiy. On top of it 2 close people I know just found out. ROAR!!!:cry:

OK VENT OVER. :wacko::wacko:

I'm with ya honey - waiting seriously sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Being sensible seriously sucks!!!!!!!
Why can't it be now already!!!!!

But I also keep telling myself how much fun I can still have, but then all I keep thinking about is the little ball of life, and the funny things it will say when it can talk, and the memories we get to make. I'm ready ready ready.

Thanks for your post, it feels good to vent. Pretty sure Hubs just doesnt' want his life to change yet lol.

I feel the same but I know I'm not ready yet.

It's so hard when my ovaries are screaming. Although.....drinks all around! a glass of wine here and there, at least theres a bonus ;). oh and morning coffee!!!

We are both ready, we, well, he, very wants to wait until he gets his post-college job. Grrr

I'm going so crazy. OH wants to wait....I can't think of anything else. Saw a newborn at school today and made a whimpering noise and had to quickly walk away!! It hurts so much!!

This is me all over. My body is saying ttc but my logical side is saying wait! Argh!

I work at a gymboree store and all I see are babies and preggos! Makes me want to cry sometimes. Men just don't get it! And I get so mad sometimes at all the wasted eggs and wasted swimmers!

I got so frustrated yesterday that I deleted almost every baby thing I have ever saved on Pinterest and told him I am not going to talk about babies anymore.

I feel your pain! I've always wanted kids, but it seemed in the distant future. Once we had our oopsie earlier this year, I was so excited and it felt so right. Unfortunately, I miscarried but now I know what I really want. We're trying to save a little extra cash before we conceive again. I'm getting more frustrated with my husband as the months go by. This past weekend, I made one baby comment and he went on a rant about how he doesn't understand what the big rush is. I was so pissed.

I'm in! I have 2 boys, 5&3..... My youngest was very sick for the first two yrs of life.... Now he is doing great, but hubby is still traumatized from what we went through :/ :( I get it, I'm a but scared too, I can't lie.... But that doesn't stop one oz of me from longing for another one right now! I'm so not done, I was meant to have a big family, it's my dream, I want to TTC right now, today, yesterday!! Hubby could easier wait a few years :( :( but he confuses me at times with his random acts of carelessness ....and why do they always have to fall on non fertile days?! He must be secretly tracking my cycles :/ lol
Well, it helps to know Im not the only one in the same boat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->