womb lining

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

I went for cycle day 2 scan ready before I hopefully start treatment January cycle.
I had only been bleeding 26 hours at the time of the scan and they said it was 7.5mm and they like it to be under 5 mm. The nurse said not to worry but then rang me back and said the doctor wants another scan before they will let me start treatment on cycle day 3.
I'm so scared it won't be thin enough. I have waited 5 years 3 months for this and just need treatment to go ahead.

Do you think I'm worry for nothing and after another full day bleeding it would be thin enough?

Hi Hun,

I haven't had the exact same experience, but during my current cycle my lining wasn't thin enough so had to take medication to make me have a bleed. Everything was fine after this & just delayed us by a week or so. I would say you have every chance as it does thin quite quickly when you're bleeding.

Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Hi hun, are you classing day 1 as the very first spot or a full flow?

I always have a bit of light spotting first and i always used to class this as day1 but when i asked the clinic about it they need day 1 to be full flow, so for me, spotting the day before is always my indication that full flow is likely to be the following day which i now call day1. If you experience a similar thing you'd be more likely to have a thinner lining on day2 if you waited for definite full flow before calling in

i hope this helps? :hugs: i really hope this doesn't delay you xxxx

Hi

It was full flow but only for 26 hours before scan. Will hope they get me in for day 3 scan and pray it's ok. Thanks for your help ladies xx

Thank you. How are you doing Jungleland?

Not bad thanks hun, just splashed out on a holiday for May 2015 and now it'll be save save save the pennies for round #4 ICSI august/september next year hopefully xxxx

Sounds nice. Where you off to? Be nice to have something else to focus on and a holiday will be great. Sorry that your latest icsi didn't work. Life is so unfair. Least we get to drink over the festive period? I know we would both love to be pg but got to take the positives out of a situation. I'm gonna eat drink and be merry. Ready to take the new year and make it our year!! Here's hoping 2015 is our turn Jungleland xxx

Definitely :) we are already going for a weekend away with friends in the new year to centre parcs (cant remember if you're in the uk kaye but if not it's like a woodland lodge complex with swimming and other activities) so great news that I'll be able to drink round the open fire at night and go on the river rapids at swimming which i wouldn't want to do if i was pregnant because they're pretty brutal but fun! Then for May we've booked all inclusive egypt which we did this year and loved it for guaranteed sunshine and 100% relaxation
2015 is definitely going to be our year :dust: xxxx

Yes I'm UK. Manchester.
Aww love egypt!! We have been there the last 3 years. Love it. Soooooo hot and lovely sea water. Soooooo jealous. We haven't committed to anything next year just in case!

Last year was our first year there and we loved it! So excited to go back :happydance: Also with it being all inclusive it means we can pay for it now and then not even have to worry abot spending money when the time comes, just tip money. Yippee! Xxxx

Did you do any trips? We did the private speedboat which was amazing and they found the dolphins and because your in a speed boat they follow the dolphins.
We did all inclusive it's great, no worries about anything.
Wish we could go back. Maybe we will x

No we didn't but we were only there 7 nights, this time it's 11 nights so we'll definitely do more. We did lots of snorkeling last time which was fab :) 6months to go! Haha xxxx

I had similar issue but my lining went down from 5.5-6 mm on day 2 to 3.8 mm on day 3 on its own and they were able to start my stimulation on day 3. to be honest I wish they started me on day 2 cos my LH went up earlier so I was only on stims for 9 days and it did not work out.

Thanks for your reply, it does make me feel all will be ok come January.
Sorry it hasn't worked out for you so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->