Women that lie about being pregnant!

C

cheryl_b10

Sorry for making another thread but I am just mad atm!

I went on a course last year and a girl called Chelsea was 'pregnant' I mean she is chubby like me so you couldnt tell if she was or not. She got scan pictures off the internet and said it was her scan - she doesnt live near me anymore but apparently she had a misscarriage.

Now she found out im pregnant on facebook which is fine. However she messaged me saying shes 15 weeks on friday which I am 15 weeks on friday and I have a ticker like the one in my signature on facebook - and i put my due date on the 'about me' so anyway shes apparently 15 weeks on friday yet due 18th november. Oh and she also asked me not to tell anyone as loads of people called her a liar etc last year.

I'm just so mad ... I am 90% sure she is lieng and I find it discusting that people are genuinely having misscarriages and she lies about it.

And someone we both have added has a scan picture up of mine on her 'friends album' and it has my name on and I can see her taking my name off and using it has her 'scan picture'

Sorry I at to rant .. I didnt say nothing when she said she was 15 weeks on friday and I just said whats your due date? She said 18th november. Its bad enough to lie but at least work out the dates - :dohh:

Sorry again. Rant over .. she makes me sick :nope:

I will never understand pathological lying... whats the point?! I knew a girl who did the same thing! Went around saying she was pregnant, and was really nervous as her boyfriend wasn't around and he couldn't go to the doctor with her. I offered to go to the doctor with her and she froze up.... Said "Sure, umm... yes... umm.. you can come with me" Never told me about the doctors appointment. Then she says she had a scan picture. I asked to see it, and "she can't find it" :shrug: Then all of a sudden she says she had a miscarriage, and all is fine, and boyfriend is back in town. We all knew she was lying, but WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?? Weird... :wacko:

Thanks! She makes me sick she really does! Its bad enough to lie about being pregnant once and a 'misscarriage' but I doubt it.

And I messaged her back when she said 18th november saying are you sure apparently she meant 18th december they're nothing a like.

I'm gonna delete her I hate liars nevermind sick lies! Sorry again for the rant xx

How do you know for sure she is lying? It's a bit odd what she's doing with the scan pictures etc but how can you say she is definitely lying?

I will never understand pathological lying... whats the point?! I knew a girl who did the same thing! Went around saying she was pregnant, and was really nervous as her boyfriend wasn't around and he couldn't go to the doctor with her. I offered to go to the doctor with her and she froze up.... Said "Sure, umm... yes... umm.. you can come with me" Never told me about the doctors appointment. Then she says she had a scan picture. I asked to see it, and "she can't find it" :shrug: Then all of a sudden she says she had a miscarriage, and all is fine, and boyfriend is back in town. We all knew she was lying, but WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?? Weird... :wacko:

I dont know the point I really dont I think she is jealous :haha:. Shes even messaging me names shes chosen! Honestly im going ask for a scan picture with her name on lol! Also at least if you are going lie get your so called 'due date' right ( as in her I mean sorry).

Some people are strange :shrug:

How do you know for sure she is lying? It's a bit odd what she's doing with the scan pictures etc but how can you say she is definitely lying?

Shes the type of person that is like this sadly and I am 90% sure she has no scan pictures this time from what I know of but she did last year :nope:

i had this when i was pregnant with my son, i made friends with a girl off another forum she added me on msn etc, but her story kept changing, i sort of thought she was lying but gave her benefit of the doubt, she changed her EDD by 6weeks so it was the same day as mine then told me at 28weeks her baby had been born early, and was in hosp i asked her what was goin on etc she didnt seem to know said she was at her uncles house on his laptop, why would she not be in hosp after apparantly having a baby day before along with loads of other lies i eventually just blocked her weirdo, loads of people do this its angin imo xx

She sounds a bit loopy and a number 1 attention seeker! She probably needs help, but she is definitely an idiot lying about being pregnant. Silly girl, you really should not bother talking to people like that, she will only get worse as the months go on and she'll find more and more to lie about! xx

1. You should probably block her. Sounds like she's not your favorite person anyway. :)
2. Ignore her. (see #1)

Many moons ago, I knew a girl like this (keyword: knew). She never visited an OB but was pregnant 3 or 4 times during the course of a year. Her due dates shift wildly. But she was/is crazy.

id make your profile private aswell so she cant get on it!! some people really make you feel sick!! so funny you caught her out on the dates though!!

we had a girl that lived over he road from us when i had my first and the midwife came round for routine check like they do after you had a baby and she asked me how long i had known her over the road and i had for yrs oftern talked she asked if she had ever been pregnant before andi said no thi is her first as she was pregnant at the time the mid wife told me she had told her she had had a still born a yr or so before and i know for a fact she hadnt but y would you try and lie to a mid wife when and she couldnt find any record of a still born late on in her med files????? why the hell would youlie about that and to a mid wife of all people x

As said already she may NOT be lieng and if she wasnt I would be in the wrong. But she is the type of person to lie about it to be honest and I find it a bit funny shes the same amount of weeks as me but due nearly a month before me! Very strange! x

iv heard that woman on here lie about being pregnant!!!! and steal ppls scan pics thats why on here they ask you to show ya name and date on it!

never understand ppl who do that, then say oh iv lost the baby!....someone i know was pregnant every other friggin month then misscarried, think upto date she has lost 8pregnancies. baring in mind she is only 19 i think now! but this girl is known to attention seek, and cud cause murder in an empty room.

tell the girl to get ur scan pic off her facebook otherwise you will annouce her pregnancy for her!!! she may poop it and own up!

1. You should probably block her. Sounds like she's not your favorite person anyway. :)
2. Ignore her. (see #1)

Many moons ago, I knew a girl like this (keyword: knew). She never visited an OB but was pregnant 3 or 4 times during the course of a year. Her due dates shift wildly. But she was/is crazy.

If I am honest I dont really speak to her but yes I dont like her for sure. I'm just ignoring her now .. I dont need to waste my time with liars like her :shrug:

oh id have to message her and proper have a go .. and tell her what i think of her! and then tell every 1 what she did! x

Sorry for making another thread but I am just mad atm!

I went on a course last year and a girl called Chelsea was 'pregnant' I mean she is chubby like me so you couldnt tell if she was or not. She got scan pictures off the internet and said it was her scan - she doesnt live near me anymore but apparently she had a misscarriage.

Now she found out im pregnant on facebook which is fine. However she messaged me saying shes 15 weeks on friday which I am 15 weeks on friday and I have a ticker like the one in my signature on facebook - and i put my due date on the 'about me' so anyway shes apparently 15 weeks on friday yet due 18th november. Oh and she also asked me not to tell anyone as loads of people called her a liar etc last year.

I'm just so mad ... I am 90% sure she is lieng and I find it discusting that people are genuinely having misscarriages and she lies about it.

And someone we both have added has a scan picture up of mine on her 'friends album' and it has my name on and I can see her taking my name off and using it has her 'scan picture'

Sorry I at to rant .. I didnt say nothing when she said she was 15 weeks on friday and I just said whats your due date? She said 18th november. Its bad enough to lie but at least work out the dates - :dohh:

Sorry again. Rant over .. she makes me sick :nope:

There's a girl I live with who often says she is pregnant and miscarries so know how you're feelig right now. (She basically is "pregnant" and "miscarries" almost every week.) One thing we asked her last time she claimed to be pregnant was to do a pregnancy test. We actually gave it to her and would not let her leave until she had done the test. I know it sounds harsh but we wanted to know. Her test immediately came up negative and she was like "oh, maybe I miscarried" ... Still, I would just delete her off your friend's list on Facebook. Also one other thing you can do on Facebook is change the settings on each of your photo albums so that certain people can not see those pictures. This might be good if you ware worried about her using your scan photo. Other than that I don't really know what to suggest. :hugs:

I dont understand this either!!

There was a girl on the FB Emmas Diary who claimed she had a baby girl at 23 weeks pregnant...and had photos of her, the day after the baby was born holding her.
(someone clocked on that a baby born so prem would not be able to be held so early)
Turned out to be a fake!!

I just dont understand it! x

I'm just waiting for one more reply .. regarding a scan picture for 100% sure whether she is lieng or not ... And I am gonna tell people on facebook as well as maybe tell her ex boyfriend who is apparently the father?! x

I dont understand it either! She may not be lieng but im pretty sure its funny how I have a ticker on my facebook its clear on the side on my 'info' I put when baby is due yet she still wasnt clever enough to work out to put her 'due date' as 17th december grrr. I've asked her send a scan picture now x

Also I think if she is sick enough to lie once she is sick enough to do it again sadly :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->