Women that lie about being pregnant!

I personally wouldnt lower myself I would just delete and block her

Sounds like you dont need her causing you any negative feelings :D xx

oh id have to message her and proper have a go .. and tell her what i think of her! and then tell every 1 what she did! x

hahahah id porbably do the same.....but keep a copy of everything she said so i cud back my story up! sum ppl are more baffling than science in my eyes!:wacko:

id have to know the truth though and make sure my suspicsions (spellin) where correct! curiosity wud get the better of me lol

I've messaged her ex boyfriend who is apparently the dad. Just gonna wait for one message then delete/block! x

id have to know the truth though and make sure my suspicsions (spellin) where correct! curiosity wud get the better of me lol

Me too. I shouldnt say she is lieng but I am 90% sure she is and she is such a bad liar! x

Just a quick edit she apparently sent the scan on a message on facebook no picture recieved. And her ex boyfriend said basically its a load of lies .. I have now deleted/blocked her x

Me too. I shouldnt say she is lieng but I am 90% sure she is and she is such a bad liar! x

Just a quick edit she apparently sent the scan on a message on facebook no picture recieved. And her ex boyfriend said basically its a load of lies .. I have now deleted/blocked her x

hi you just reminded me of an ex friend of mine....she sent me a baby pic the once tellin me it was a baby she had when she was 16 and gave it up for adoptin...she mustve forgot that she sent it thru msn tho cus about a month earlier she sent me the same pic saying her cousin had just had a little girl....some people just need help!!...GL with your pregnancy hun n dont let it get to you...at the end of the day all that matters is you and your bubba

xxx

It's really wrong what some people do but some people are really bad liars and attention seekers, it's obviously a mental illness that they probably don't realise what they're doing and how stupid they look but they obviously just can't help it.

Try and expose her and let us know if you do :D

I actually cant believe that people are sick enough to do this kind of thing. They must be very damaged on some level. x

I will be definitely be telling people on facebook regarding her sick lies later on as atm I am getting a bollocking off my miserable mother :(! x

I knew someone that did the same thing but because she wanted her DH to stop cheating on her and so they could be "closer"....

Unbelievable.

Its a shame but seriously there are some people who are just fantasists and get a kick out of making up stories, I actually befriended some one on here in 2009 i felt so bad when she miscarried then learnt she was lying i felt so betrayed, It has taught me to be careful who you trust , Even now when i posted my BFP i wrote my User name and date on the test so no one could pinch it as theres in the future xx

i was jiust going to say i remember when i was having my son someone on this forum made up a pregnancy caused a right fuss about all the terrible things they were going through then were found out to be lying. this was in 2009 too i wonder if its the same one i'm thinking of ?

There are many of these people out there unfortunately; sometimes its a sign of a personality disorder such as histrionic where the sufferers feel compelled to lie and make up grandiose false claims about themselves and people around them because they have this urge to seek attention; or narcissistic where the person does it in order to see others being gullible and believing them despite them clearly lying; and thus it boosts their own ego. I knew a lady like this; she was married to a family friend and claimed she had a baby with her ex-husband that died in a car crash, straight away the family friend smelled a rat as she gave him some obviously posed fake picture of her daughter from the internet; also the picture was of a fair blue eyed girl and her former husband was dark. Also the details of what happened didn't add up and she never mentioned visiting her daughters grave nor seemed to even remember where she was buried. When family friend split up with this woman she tried to claim she was now pregnant with his baby even though they tested right before they split up; she sent him pictures of her looking more than five months pregnant lol, she also claimed she would send the scan pictures but they got 'lost in the post' and she even said she'd video going to the clinic but that went AWOL as well. A while later the family friend discovered via web nanny software he put on her laptop; that she had told the same BS to her ex husband both that she'd had a baby that died; and that she was pregnant when they were going through a divorce; she even sent him fake scan pictures she found online via email. I hate these people especially as this particular woman realised I was onto her from the moment I met her and she hacked my email and made a fake fb account where she pretended to be a neo-nazi and tried to incite other neo-nazis to send me hate mail or worse.

By the way there is no point confronting these people; many of them actually get a kick out of being discovered and the fact they are clearly upsetting people with their lies and stories. So better just to ignore them....

There are many of these people out there unfortunately; sometimes its a sign of a personality disorder such as histrionic where the sufferers feel compelled to lie and make up grandiose false claims about themselves and people around them because they have this urge to seek attention; or narcissistic where the person does it in order to see others being gullible and believing them despite them clearly lying; and thus it boosts their own ego. I knew a lady like this; she was married to a family friend and claimed she had a baby with her ex-husband that died in a car crash, straight away the family friend smelled a rat as she gave him some obviously posed fake picture of her daughter from the internet; also the picture was of a fair blue eyed girl and her former husband was dark. Also the details of what happened didn't add up and she never mentioned visiting her daughters grave nor seemed to even remember where she was buried. When family friend split up with this woman she tried to claim she was now pregnant with his baby even though they tested right before they split up; she sent him pictures of her looking more than five months pregnant lol, she also claimed she would send the scan pictures but they got 'lost in the post' and she even said she'd video going to the clinic but that went AWOL as well. A while later the family friend discovered via web nanny software he put on her laptop; that she had told the same BS to her ex husband both that she'd had a baby that died; and that she was pregnant when they were going through a divorce; she even sent him fake scan pictures she found online via email. I hate these people especially as this particular woman realised I was onto her from the moment I met her and she hacked my email and made a fake fb account where she pretended to be a neo-nazi and tried to incite other neo-nazis to send me hate mail or worse.

Jeez, there are some scary people out there...

Some ppl just like attention. To me, it's sickening. I was watching this TV show and this lady had lied about being pregnant and tried to perform a c-section on her pregnant neighbor and steal her baby. (There was more to the story but that's the jist of it). People are crazy. Children are blessings but I don't understand why so many women are so desperate to have people think that they're having a baby when they're not. :shrug:

Some ppl just like attention. To me, it's sickening. I was watching this TV show and this lady had lied about being pregnant and tried to perform a c-section on her pregnant neighbor and steal her baby. (There was more to the story but that's the jist of it). People are crazy. Children are blessings but I don't understand why so many women are so desperate to have people think that they're having a baby when they're not. :shrug:

I saw this! It was sickening. There really are some crazy sick people out there.

i wonder how they get away with it what do they do when they dont start to show etc? its like something off glee haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->