Women that lie about being pregnant!

My ex years ago cheated in me with this horried girl, ONCE! She then said she was pregnant with twins, months later we saw her and she wasnt even pregnant!! Grrrr wnted to slap her face... She managed to break us up over a lie!! Hate liars

i know of a similar story...crazy i must say. block her and make sure she cant get hold of your scan pic...just in case...

xx

Why anyone would lie about a miscarriage is beyond me. Having been through 2 mmc last year I can't imagine why anyone would want to pretend to have one. I knew a girl who done this though a few Years back told her partner she was pregnant to get him back as they had broke up but then got her period told him she miscarried. This angers me to no end when I've actually been through miscarriages an I bet it's the people like this who won't even end up going through one!!

Hi ,

Oh i Know One of My Old Friends Actually Did This Before Her Ex Had Cheated On Her So She Txt Him And Told He She Was Preg And Dat She Was Like 2 Months The Poor Chap Got So Excited And Really Believed Her Then When She New She Had Him She Told Him She Miscarried..
What a Sik B*tch!!!

I Refused To Talk To Her Since!!! :growlmad:

A girl did this when i was in 2nd tri with my daughter. She said her husband had been in a really bad car accident then she said her baby was born very early. Luckily someone twigged her and she was banned. Makes me sick xx

unfortunatly there are some very ill individuals, we have had some fakes in the stillbirth section, pretending to have lost a baby just to get attention and sympthay from all us other angel mummies, its bad enough that these people lie as it is but then it makes u doubt everyone and thats not fair on the genuine people who really do need help.

unfortunatly there are always gonna be these sort of people, u just have to ignore them if u can xx

i know of someone like this.
going to be seeing her tomorrow (i dont speak to her but shes going to be at the same place that im goin to) and going by her dates and the fact that she has got children and shows very easily she should have quite a decent bump now so if she hasnt then i know shes been making it all up and just to basically make her bloke stay with her. xx

All very strange!!!! Cant understand why anyone would do that!

ive heard a mental health condition bout attention maybe she got that but there is lots that lie and say there pregnant then say they miscarried for attention . i think its sick as all of us try and do everything to get pregnant and ive been through miscarriages myself and its so hard and then to find out people lie , it not right at all xx

I agree, I think its a mental issue pure and simple, no normal woman in their right mind would lie about something like being pregnant and/or miscarriage/stillbirth. Especially miscarriage or stillbirth. Also if they're lying to several people all the time about something like that its an obvious mental issue and cry for attention. They need couseling and possibly medication. Reminds me of those women that purposely make their babies ill for attention, so they look like good mothers, when in fact they're not.

clearly this happens alot, theres alot of pinnochios out there! :haha: i agree with the post above! "munchausen moms" !! is the term for mothers who harm their babies. i watched a documentary on it a couple of months ago and was distraught -why are these sick people allowed to live!!

i feel i need to put my 2 cents in here, while i agree it is wrong to lie about being pregnant and losing a child, as others in this thread have said the women who do this are obviously mentally ill.
i know it must be very painful to hear that someone has lied about having a miscarriage when some of us have actually had to go through the trauma of it, but the majority of these women who lie about being pregnant have to say they've had a miscarriage in most cases to end the lie, as once they've said it they may feel theres no way back and what other explanation could they give when theres really no baby?
to say that because they have lied about this they deserve to have a miscarriage if and when they do fall pregnant is an awful thing to say and it doesnt work like that. having had one myself i would never wish one on anyone.
obviously there is the odd exception when a woman may lie for attention or to keep a partner, but even this shows signs of someone who is very insecure and needs some sort of help.
my older sister couldnt have children and was so desperate to experience pregnancy that she lied to people about it and i think even tricked herself into believing she was. her explanation was that she wanted to know what it felt like to be considered worthy of being able to carry a child. she has now had professional help but i would never think bad of her as she was unwell.
mental illness is no different to physical and just because we arent always able to understand it we should not jump to conclusions about others and their reasons for their behaviour.
no one in a normal state of mind would behave like this and i feel these people need support instead of judgement

[/QUOTE]i know it must be very painful to hear that someone has lied about having a miscarriage when some of us have actually had to go through the trauma of it, but the majority of these women who lie about being pregnant have to say they've had a miscarriage in most cases to end the lie, as once they've said it they may feel theres no way back and what other explanation could they give when theres really no baby?[/QUOTE]

I think if someone is is going to lie about being pregnant, and then needs a way to end the lie they need to tell the truth and that it was a lie in the first place. Let's face it, I'm sure more people would respect them for coming out and saying it was a lie than if they LIED about having a miscarriage!
It makes me physically sick to my stomach to think ladies/girls say they've had a miscarriage, they have no idea! :growlmad:
I understand in some cases women are ill or whatever, for me though that's no excuse as harsh as it sounds.

i can understand what you are saying, i have been through a miscarriage myself and know how painful it is,but im sure very few people would understand if these women were honest and admitted they had lied. some may have more respect for them, including myself and u, but alot would just be disgusted and judgemental of just not understand. i know this was the case with my sister who did come clean.
by the way i am very sorry to hear of your loss

I guess I can understand that too, as much as I don't want too. The case with your sister it makes me feel sorry for her knowing she wanted to be pregnant so much she actually thought she were. And it's cases like that, that make me angry that 'normal' ladies can have babies but yet lie about it, to get attention or to stay in a relationship etc. They will experience pregnancy one day, but your sister won't. I can understand why your sister did it, and tbh I don't blame her, but ladies that just want attention etc just need a big kick!
Dykwim? I think I've worded it all wrong, Lol. :hugs:

This seems to be pretty common judging from all the replies! My boyfriend was seeing a girl just before we got together (not a serious relationship) and kinda ditched her when he met me. She didn't take it very well and for the first month we were together she would be texting him all the time telling him she was pregnant etc. I never did find out if it was true or not, but I had huge suspicions she was lying - she ended up telling him she'd had a miscarriage too. I don't know for sure if she was lying but I think she was.

It's very very strange IMO - I guess I can understand people lying about it to their significant others, family members and friends, but what I can't understand is the women who come on here and similar forums to lie about being pregnant. That's just weird. I was wondering the other day why the rule is that you need to have your name and personal info on the scan pics that you post here, but now I get it! Very weird, obviously they have mental issues so you can't judge them too harshly, but it sure must be frustrating for everyone around them, so I would ignore them completely! xxx

A girl at my college in georgia was obsessed with pregnancy bc so many girls at our school were. When my best friend fell pregnant, she told us she was too. Mind you, we never saw a test. So we noticed her not getting any bigger, by now she should be about 14 weeks, we saw no sonogram pix and concluded she was doing it from envy for attention. At the end of the day, its a mental issue, or a pathological need to have something others have. I dont think she knows im pregnant, as we have stopped talking to her.

I have lied about being pregnant in the past, many times to many different people.
I began at the age of 13. I am now 29 and stopped lying about this at the age of 27. I do not have any children yet. However, I was sexually abused at 13. Had my first and only relationship at 18 until 27. Had 5 terminations throughout that relationship which I hate myself for. My ex partner was also violent which he maintained was due to my lies and now I'm confused as to whether he really loved me. I was involved in prostitution between the ages of 19-21. I understand that I have hurt people with my lies but I have hurt myself the most. Just to shed light on what are sometimes behind these lies.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope that some of you will be able to see this in a slightly different way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->