Women With BFP, Please Post Your Symptoms HERE, For Us Ladies In The 2WW & Join Test.

Well I got my bfp with FRER this morning at 13dpo. I am a complete obsessor/over-analyser so I thought I'd post my symptoms for you all to dissect!

Cd7 - (2 days after period!) ewcm BD
Cd8 - headache ewcm BD*
Cd9 - think I ovulated this day as had ewcmfollowed by creamy in the evening.
1dpo - creamy cm
2dpo - headache
3dpo - creamy cm minor twinge in side (not worth reporting really)
4dpo - creamy cm heartburn
5dpo -creamy cm headache*
6dpo - stuffy nose in evening, creamy cm
7dpo - creamy cm (sparse) dizzy spell in supermarket
8dpo - Af type cramps, fatigue, stuffy nose, creamy cm
9dpo - dizzy spell, stuffy nose, crampy, Tested bfn!
10dpo - so tired, crampy, twinges, creamy cm, tested bfn again!
11dpo - tested with fmu (Tesco again) bfn! Very weird pulling, poking, sort of tugging behind belly button in evening (bit of a tap on the shoulder for me as I had this in both my previous pregnancies but much, much later on (didn't remember this symptom in my first trimester).
12dpo - same tugging feeling behind belly button. Got excited so decided not to test until 13dpo (day before Af was due).
13 dpo - BFP with FRER!!!!!

Hope this helps someone. Good luck ladies. I hope it rains baby dust on all of you!

Got my Valentine bfp this morning at 6am!!!! I'm sooo excited. Ooh forgot to say I got a few spots around 9-10dpo as well.

Hello, Just found out that I am pregnant! Here are my symptoms!
No symptoms until 9po.
9op -very weepy, watching TV and broke out into tears!
10op -CRANKY as Heck. Very emotional, so much ewcm, negative HPT
11op -same as above, ewcm, kids are telling me that and I about to start because I am so cranky, a little sick in mornings, not much though, negative HPT
12op -cramping so bad, still cranky with ewcm, sick in the morning, negaive HPT
13op- fell like AF is coming, at times it felt worse then AF cramps with me in tears. Ewcm,sick in the morning, negative hpt
14op---17op, same as above, very frustrated, negative hpt everyday but no AF WTH??
18op- bought another test on the way to work. Took it in work bathroom and very much Positve. As I posted on another post, you can go past AF day with a negative and still get a positive later. Good luck ladies!!

No symptoms until 9po.
11op -same as above, ewcm, kids are telling me that and I about to start because I am so cranky, a little sick in mornings, not much though, negative HPT
13op- fell like AF is coming, at times it felt worse then AF cramps with me in tears. Ewcm,sick in the morning, negative hpt
14op---17op, same as above, very frustrated, negative hpt everyday but no AF WTH??
18op- bought another test on the way to work. Took it in work bathroom and very much Positve. As I posted on another post, you can go past AF day with a negative and still get a positive later. Good luck ladies!!

I was going to add that I didn't get sore breast until 17op and 18op!

No symptoms until 9po.

Congrats on your BFP, great news, hopefully this will be my BFP xx

I got my Valentine BFP!
Just came off BCP last month.

I think I Ov CD 10

CD 11-13 1-3 DPO chronic head aches & I've lost some of my "sweet" taste. Coke/ coffee/ tea tastes more bitter & I have to add more sugar.

CD 21 11DPO mood swings all over

CD 22 12 DPO confusion/ fog/ clumsiness. I swear I felt I was going crazy

CD 23 13 DPO Sensitive nipples

CD 24 14 DPO itchy nipples/ BB, headaches

CD 25 15 DPO I start noticing cramps w/ O

CD 27 17 DPO pimples broke out all over chest/ neck/ arms, low back pain to the right of spine, some cramping

CD 28 18 DPO "lurching" sensations just below bellybutton, dizziness? I feel hungry yet nauseous & tired yet restless, some cramping

CD 29 19 DPO headache, diarrhea, felt warm/ restless, sensitive nipples, CM thin, cervix still high & soft, seemed thirsty, cramping through night

CD 30 20 DPO headache, cramping, thin CM, DH commented I was radiating heat

CD 31 21 DPO tested BFP!! (Happy Valentine's Day!) peed a lot last night, still cramping

The more obscure symptoms: weird dreams, slight nausea/ full feeling quickly, some trouble sleeping at night but wanting a nap during the day, consecutive weight loss (even though I've been working out less & eating more calorically dense food) , thirsty

No symptoms until 9po.

Congrats on your BFP, great news, hopefully this will be my BFP xx

Thank you and I pray that you get your BFP! May the stork bring you a bundle! :flower:

It is funny because my husband asked me last night what I wanted for Valentine! I already have my Valentine gift! :)
Congrats to all you ladies that have got your BFP! And to the ladies on here that are so anxiously waiting, may the stork fly over your homes and drop you a bundle. May God plant you that eggy in your warm womb :)

Congrats ladies :D :happydance::happydance:
I think im going to test tomorrow morning, i got pains in my chest now and keep thinking af is here even tho im not due on it, and i got a Euler on my tongue. i got a few spots too and i dont have this much happen when af is near so im hoping i get a BFP like u ladies xx

I think im going to test tomorrow morning, i got pains in my chest now and keep thinking af is here even tho im not due on it, and i got a Euler on my tongue. i got a few spots too and i dont have this much happen when af is near so im hoping i get a BFP like u ladies xx

Hi, I hope you get your BFP tomorrow! :) Let us know!

Hi, I hope you get your BFP tomorrow! :) Let us know!

I Will thanks, i was going to get a test today but my mate was there and i didnt wnt her knowing, but my fiance will take me to asda to get one i hope lol

i think im getting happy and excited over nothing, i feel shitty now i feel pregnant this is my 5th month trying and well i got alot more on my mind than babies lol even tho i think about this alot, but this month the reason why i feel different "i feel different" i got a better attitdue towards this becoz im thinking i am, but i got pains in my chest today and a Euler on my tongue,i also been getting alot of af cramps i dont think im coming on but i belive i ov on the 1st this month, oh god im not sure. WTH ill test 2morrow morning and if BFP great if not i dont know why i feel like this.
:wacko:

Hello! I tested positive on Friday (at 10 dpo). It was cycle 12 for us. I could hardly believe it!

8dpo started feeling very thirsty. Had a weird burning sensation on my tongue.
9 dpo still thirsty, still weird tongue :lol:
10 dpo thirsty thirsty thirsty! Also feeling a bit tired. Sore stomach. Feeling like my stomach was just about to rumble all the time.

At 10 dpo I took an OPK to satisfy my POAS urge. I told myself if it was positive I would test. I was shocked to see it turn positive pretty quickly. I tested that night and got a strong :bfp: on a clearblue of all things :)

11 dpo still thirsty. Nipples getting tingly. Tired. Slight spotting. Twinges in tummy.

12 dpo tingly nipples. I think they're getting darker. Tired. Spotting.

13 dpo (today), sore nipples. Tired. Still spotting. Will ask Doctor tomorrow but it's just a little bit brown so hoping this is normal.

I hope that's useful to someone. I had some weird symptoms! Good luck and I hope everyone gets their BFP soon :)

congratulations to all of the women blessed with the BFPs!! :)

congrats to all the woman who got there bfp!!!! I love reading symptoms im such a symptom spotter :)

Thanks girls! I'm hoping we Bfp's are spreading our contagion among you lol! :dust:

I'm sorry for not knowing this but how do you check the position of your cervix? I've had a lot of back pain and constant wicked bad nausea...please help! :) Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->