Women With BFP, Please Post Your Symptoms HERE, For Us Ladies In The 2WW & Join Test.

I took a test yesterday and today and got very faint line on both of them lol :D im going to test again friday. but i belive i got my BFP x

I'm 11dpo which test should I use. Tested - yesterday with a dollar tree. Congrats bfp's!

i couldnt wait till friday and as i can see my pic :D
here are symptons i had i cant go by day by day coz i didnt keep track.

I Had in order tho:
I Feel Pregnant,
I Feel different to all the other 4 months
i started feeling like af was on her way only the odd bits here and there,
i gone off my favour thing CHOCOLATE and i eat it everyday so it wasnt like me to not want some to watch a film so i started to think...
i felt a bit sickie in the car when driving to the cinema on the 13th
and last night before i tested my chest all day and my boobs in the evening was hurting it felt like someone was leaning on them. and af cramps again so i was expecting it but i though i may aswell test send OH out i tested had a very faint line after a few mins on a cheap tesco test and i tested again today with morning wee and it turned out the same, so i was going to wait and use a clear blue friday but i had two and wanted to see how they worked lol and i got 1-2 weeks pregnant on that :D
and now my sides are hurting and cramps like af and boobs are starting to hurt again :D

zoe thanks for sharing you must be soooo excited, my first 3 kids I conceived the first shot but now im older and I have had a tubal reversal so things are not as quick. anyways my point is after trying for several months and finally seeing your preggo must be just so freakin exciting !!!!!!!!

The only symptom that was out of the norm for me was sneezing/feeling like I had a cold coming on

How are your doing, Zoe?
Ladies, got so scared last night! Had to do heavy lifting yesterday and afterwards, I passed pink discharge! My breast didn't hurt like it used to the last few nights. I had a chemical pregnancy last month and a major misscarriage last year so I am trying to prevent myself from getting my hopes up to much. The positive thing is that I woke up and my breast felt full and painful again. I never thought I would say this but painful breast is a good thing!

Hey guys just stinker across this thread and thought I would join my first one.
Here's a bit about my story my husband and I have been Ttc for 2 and a half yrs now and with no luck as I have very low levels of progesterone. We had a 6 month break while we got married and moved interstate now we are back on the band wagon. This is our second month Ttc again and the ttw is already drivinge insane!!
I ov on cd19 or 20 and I am now at 4 dpo I usually have between a 30-37 day cycle so the wait kills me!
1-4dpo cramps, gassy and back ache, cm creamy and cp high and soft, temp high
3-4 dpo dizzy spells, metal taste in mouth and boobs feel more firm than usually
We are very positive about this month bd was perfect and not forces which is always a good thing and I don't know I just feel different. Congratulations to all of you with a bfp it warms my heart!! I can't wait for that feeling!!

Wel I got my BFP at 11dpo with a faint line on an IC...Waited another 2 days and did a FRER and got another faint line. No symptoms up to this point apart from slightly tender breasts. At 14dpo I did a digi and got pregnant 1-2. From that day the tiredness hit me straight away and has stayed with me ever since, very sore boobs and nipples and headaches, along with af type cramps/twinges. But all those symptoms hit me once my af was offically late. Had no symtoms leading up to it.

Good luck to you all x

I am at 16 DPO. I got my first BFP at 10 DPO. My biggest clue was that I did not have my usual PMS symptoms of hunger, headaches and sleepiness.

Here are the symptoms I noticed instead:

2 to 10 DPO: runny nose with a clear liquid, slight sore throat but no swollen lymph nodes which usually signal a cold.
9 to 11 DPO: Mild pain the left side of my lower abdomen. When I pressed hard I could feel something raised compared to my right side. I had my husband feel it too.
10 DPO to now: Slightly sore boobs. My nipples are more sensitive and my boobs are fuller than general.
I took a digital at 15 DPO, day of my period, and I got 'Prenant, 2-3 weeks'. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday.
My husband and I are both 35 years old, 6th cycle TTC.

I realise this is an old thread, but just in case anyone out there has been trawling through TTC looking for help with their symptoms....

I got my BFP :bfp: today at 21dpo :happydance:. I have 3 other children and so far, my symptoms mirror that of my first child DS. With my DD's, I got a BFP before the missed AF and had no symptoms until the morning sickness kicked in at around 6 wks. So here is my timeline:

1-7dpo - slightly tender bbs and nausea
8dpo - lots of brown spotting & occasional cramping
9dpo - more brown spotting, occasionally pink and quite slimy CM (sorry TMI!)
10 dpo - BFP (but it took 20 mins to appear and instructions said not to read after 10 mins.....but for a POAS addict, what do you expect?! :blush:
11dpo - BFN with CB digi. Sore throat appeared. CM more red now and looking like start of AF
12dpo-18 dpo - Increased hunger. Cramping stopped and CM clear or EWCM only. BBS feel huge and veins seem more prominent
19 dpo - BFP at 4pm, but very faint
20 dpo - BFP seems slightly darker when tested at 10.45pm, but still ridiculously faint. DH struggles to see it
21 dpo - BFP on 3 tests of differing brands. Yay!!

In hindsight I think the cramping and spotting at 11dpo could have been IB? IDK.

Just for info, I MC in March at 11 wks, and have been TTC since. My cycle didn't return so I had a course of progesterone in May and that kick-started it.

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone and I hope this helps xx

hi Hopinfor4, iam at dpo 6 cud plz tell me wot you think to my symptoms?
had brown discharge which lasted 36 hrs , head achey, really bad lower back ache, and cramps on and off across lower tummy, sore hips , slight sick feeling when ive eaten followed by heartburn, wot do you think iam obsesing i know its to early to test but its driving me nuts.

Hi Chelleb. It is way too early to test and get an accurate result, but your symptoms mirror mine.

Lots of luck to you and keep me posted!

:thumbup:

Hope u all had your bfp in 2011 I got a lovely baby boy called troy he is just over two years old born in October 25th 2012 me and his dad been together for 9years and lovely life we both work full time I'm a dog grooming assistant been doing that again for over a year now I work days and his dad works night as support working still so we both get to spend time with him and work too.

We trying for baby number two now I been testing with opk and got a positive on Monday and Tuesday and I'm waiting for a bfp again but I don't feel different at all so got no hope this month which I was looking forward to baby number two being born in October like troy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->