Wonder how many pregnant women contemplate hurting there oh?.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tessica123, Jan 31, 2011.

1. tessica123

tessica123 Well-Known Member

Do you think we would get away with it due to hormones and him being a lazy t*sser lol

My oh is really driving me to tears all i wanna do is scream and shout at him for not helping me round house or with lo

I am meant to be on rest and he isn't doing a thing to help me I am in so much pain with my back and tummy and still bleeding and could quite have easily put pillow over his head this morning when he wanted bit of sexy time then got huff on as i said no

Which part of rest doesn't he understand

All i can do is worry how i will cope if i have to have section like mw was saying as I'll not be able to do much and he won't be able to cope with 2lo's

Grrrrr I've not spoke to him since 7 and I've just come to bed all i wanna do is cry as he hasn't even asked if am ok

2. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I think every woman contemplates it, some more than others. Some of them probably should actually do it lol. Yours does sound like he needs a good swift kick! You're on bedrest and bleeding? I'd not get up from bed except to go to the bathroom and make him fetch all my food for me if I were in that position. If he doesn't understand the pain you are in, make him understand it! :devil: Plus, he wanted "Sexy time" while you're bleeding?! Does he not give a crap about your LO or what? Sounds like if you are bleeding and been put on bed rest, that could jeopardize the health of your baby. As could not staying in bed. Don't let him treat you like that. If he refuses to help you, then he doesn't care about you at all, much less your unborn child. Tell him that!

3. qpaulina42

qpaulina42 Well-Known Member

wow, your fella sounds distressing...

4. tessica123

Am not on bed rest yet just pelvic rest

Sexy time to him involves no sex just fumble
    I've told him loads, he says he helps out with lo and yes he does just when it's not needed lo will be happy playing by himself or watching cartoons and oh will go spend some time with him and he does bath him ever day it's just thhe other stuff like bending over to change his bum when you cant bend

He does do more house work than me but he does the stuff that doesn't matter like dusting that can't wait but pots and washing can't lol

I find it really hard as he works from home and get so frustrated that he won't just help me for 5minutes then when i next walk through office he is on phone to his mate so i get peed that he can't take 5min to talk to his mate but not help me lol

The bleeding has slowed to almost a stop so am hoping it does and little bump stays put and placenta moved for next scan as thought of section and not being able to look after my little man or my new lo is scaring me

5. tessica123

Yet he is normally such a nice helpful person it must be his hormones lol

6. KS1977

KS1977 Well-Known Member

Oh dear chick. I feel for you. I only posted a rant about my OH a couple of weeks ago. Tell him to wait on you otherwise his actions could stress baby and cause harm. Hope you sort it soon. Take care of yourself and bubba and keep ya feet up xxx

7. tessica123

Cheers Hun i saw your rant why do they think they can do it

I was only saying to my friend other day i get more help from my elder sister and i only see her once week than i do him

He moaned to my mum at weekend that i am lazy WTF how she didn't get up and slap him I don't know, although she did threaten to push him in canal when we took dogs for little walk as he asked me what i was making for tea lol

He is normally so nice and helps me so much but since Xmas he has just been a lazy moody sod

He has had huge fall out with his mum as she wanted him to go fetch his little girl from her house and he said he couldn't, it was day i was in hospital with my 1st big bleed plus we don't have car and we were at my mums in hollingwood and she lives in tibshelf so no round corner his mum had right go told him his daughter must come before me and he didn't have his prior ties right!!! And it's since then that he's been like it, I know his mum keeps ringing and texting having a go but he won't tell me but it's obviously affected him Grrrrr stupid woman

8. kazb25

kazb25 Well-Known Member

oh in answer to your question, i think every pregnant women !!!! every single one at some point !!!

9. KS1977

KS1977 Well-Known Member

I don't know chick. He needs a good talking to. I notice you mention Hollingwood. I'm only down road from there and we are looking to move either to there, Brim or Inky. It's such a small world isn't it? It must be something to do with the chesterfield men!! Need to sort their heads out lol xx

10. Ember

I'm glad to hear that your condition is apparently not quite as serious as it sounded in your original post. He still needs to get himself straightened out though. To call you lazy is just utterly wrong and he deserves a slap or two for it. I do understand why he might be acting that way though when you tell the story of what happened with his mother when you were in the hospital. She sounds like she is the one that needs her priorities straight and she could use a few good hits upside her head as well! I applaud you for dealing with having such a rude and just downright wrong MIL. If you manage to not slap her yourself anytime you see her, then you are a stronger woman than I!

11. tessica123

Yes they do! Although my oh isn't from Chesterfield he is from tibshelf lol

We are looking to move to either there or brim so i can be near my mum as she helps me out loads and we can't financially afford to get a car just yet so being round corner from mum with 2 Lo's will be loads better, I would prefer hollingwood but looking to rent and hollingwood doesn't have that many rentals come up and when they have we just are not quick enough lol so will probably end up in brim just don't want a terrace as most of the ones in brim as 2up 2 down type ones and you have to go through a bedroom to go to loo and we need either a dining room or a spare bedroom as oh works from home so he needs a room so it's not going to well, our house hasn't been sold yet and hasn't had any viewings either so we are safe for bit longer, if all else fails will move into caravan on mums drive lol

12. tessica123

I have the mil from he'll when we first go together he had been split from his ex 11 months and at our first Xmas his mum had a go at him saying his ex was all on her own with his daughter and he should think about her WTF I should have known then lol

She has his daughter at least once month for weekend but visits her every week and has to drive past our house to get to there and my lo is 6 months and i bet she has only seen him 8 times

She is just one of those people and he hasn't spoke to her since she calls all time and he will answer tell her we are ok and end call although i do think she rings him more than he letting on and he had about 15 text from her having a go as his daughter needed new school shoes we buy there but if his ex doesn't tell us how are we meant to frigging know

She just isnt happy unless she causing trouble for someone

13. Ember

She sounds like my SIL who keeps getting in our business and trying to tell hubby that I'm such a horrible person and that he should think about his friends more. His friends, by the way, that almost killed him almost exactly one year ago...

14. tessica123

She is a pain in backside really
    She Slavs his ex off all time when she is here yet runs about after her like she is her daughter and he is the sil ex if you get me

We not got car at minute and she even when she has been here on a visit doesn't ask if we need anything from shop or offer to take us yet takes his ex shopping all time because she a single mum and can't get about easy

15. absandjbs

absandjbs Well-Known Member

So sorry for you OH being a jerk, you need to take care of yourself and your LOs. Although I do admit I want to punch my OH so badly sometimes.