Wonder if there is anyone famous on BnB.....

ok, who hasnt replied?

Who's going to admit to being kerry katona?

Funny this thread came up actually ... i mentioned to a rather gorgeous actor that i was a mod on here over the weekend, £20 says he came and had a nosey!!

Time to fess up...
I'm really Brad Pitt. Sorry for the deception ladies!

lol interating thought def think there must be some celebs here..

well...the reason i never post pics... :rofl:

i was wondering yesterday if coleen rooney comes on here!!

im actually j-lo i have the arse an everything damn im just missing 1 baby

hmmm, i've never thought about it! though i doubt they would have time! interesting thought though!x

Funny this thread came up actually ... i mentioned to a rather gorgeous actor that i was a mod on here over the weekend, £20 says he came and had a nosey!!

Ahem..... you cant say that then not tell us who you were talking to!!!

Hmmm..... are you that girl from Corrie? She goes with Thingy Grimshaw (sorry I dont watch soaps all the time so I'm a bit rubbish with names!)

I doubt they would get the time tbh, even if they did they would probably want to stay anonymous.

Hmmm..... are you that girl from Corrie? She goes with Thingy Grimshaw (sorry I dont watch soaps all the time so I'm a bit rubbish with names!)

lol no, but she did give birth in the same hosp as me. my MW introduced them to everyone as "sarah and jason!!"

Damn you got me- im realy Angelina Jolie. I wish!

Hmmmm theyd had to keep it hush, think of the things we say about our OH's on here

:blush:
okay you got me... im really catherine zeta jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(wish i had her figure and bank balance..although i dont much fancy her hubby) :lol:

Damn you got me- im realy Angelina Jolie. I wish!

Hmmmm theyd had to keep it hush, think of the things we say about our OH's on here

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interesting thought i must say, it think they browse on here but dont know if a celebrity would sign up and post incase they got found out, or they could make up who they are.

HHHMMMM Detective Pinkgirl on the hunt.....

melanie blatt from the old girl band 'all saints' right here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->